Starting fresh?

chapter14#part2

Shanays pov;

When I got back with Cory , his friends moved the car somewhere else because I told them if the devil isn't dead , he could track it down. later on I called my mum and told her I was okay.

Cory was proper questioning why I was wearing hella make up. it weren't even a lot but I got to admit my face felt heavy.

I'm so grateful I made it out there okay even though I was sexually abused. Cory looked me in my eyes and promised me it'll never happen again and he said that he'd make sure of that.

Now I was sitting in corys arms on his bed , we was both wrapped in towels because we showered together. second time actually. I don't even know where I'd be with out this guy. for some reason Olivia popped up in my head. I wonder if he knew....

me: Babe

Cory:yes b

me:Do you still chat to Olivia

Cory:nah she stopped provoking me

me: oh okay why?

Cory:heard that she was missing but my boys told me she's dead

me: do you know who by?

Cory: why you asking bare questions about that Thot

I just shrugged

Cory:ahhh shanay.

he cuddled me then laughed

me: what?

Cory: I know you killed her and I don't care. I'm actually glad.

I just smiled and gave him a love bite on his neck. then he started doing it on me going all ham and shit. he was making me hella wet.

"mmmm coryyy "

"you like that yeah?"

"boyy you know I love this shit"

he grinned and then we lipsed. our tongues started wrestling. we pulled away at the same time. I bit his lip.

"and you know I like that shit"

he squeezed my breast.

I just smiled then he got on top of me. he removed our towels

me: babe wait. I'm still sore, can you wait a bit?

Cory: Ok wife. how long you talking?

me: I don't know I wanna get checked out I'm scared that guy. I don't know if he's clean or not.

Cory:ite , do u want me to come with you?

me: yea. maybe tomorrow or something I don't wanna dwell on it too long.

Cory: Ok babe

he was still laying on top of me. both our bodies becoming one. the way I wanted to feel it in my belly , but I'm hurting real bad and his ting is bare tough right now and I'm leaking.

me:you know what this isn't working I'm gonna put some clothes on since we both wanna fuck but I'm not ready

he laughed. now we were both laughing. I shuffled out the bed to put on a big long t-shirt. my creep of a boyfriend watching my every move but I felt safe with him.

before I got into bed I asked the question

me: Are we going school tomorrow?

Cory: I'm doing my GCSE courses ofcourse I am b.

me: oh ite.

I jumped in bed. him behind me. kissing on my neck

me: have you heard anything about chanel?