Think carefully

chapter 3#part 1

shakai s pov still;

that question was stuck in my head....

I wanted to know so I rang Chantel.

she picked up.

Chantel pov;

shakai just calling me is weird

me: erm hi

him: yoo , how does Chanel know Maxwell?

me: Maxwell....

I repeated curiously. I remembered that me and chanel promised that we won't tell Shakai who he was because we don't want to cause any conflict.

me: iy shaks hold on.

I put the phone on hold and called the bestiee

me: oii

her:wot

me: shakai wants to know who Maxwell is what do I say

her: jus say he was my ex ..

me: so he would just buy it like that? he sounded angry.

her: be-because he took advantage of me

me: what do u mean?

her: he ,he raped me.

me: what? Max? So , when was u gonna tell me and how did he manage to rape you? was it even protected?

her: shit. I don't-I don't know.

she was crying now. omds I'm so angry.

me: ite imma tell him then.

hold on.

back 2 shakai.

me: yea he was her ex.

him: what? they dealed?

me: yea.

him: ahh shit he's the ex that went on holiday inih

me:/yhyh

him: raah. well he's still gonna pay for it. so innah bit.

me:yee

locked off*

me: yh chanel he sed he's still garn hurt him

her: but he can't.

me: yes he can

her: no coz he's in a gang. all of of dem think I'm a Thot coz he raped me I'm just scared.

me: babe Dw everything is gonna b fine.

her: but we don't kno.

I was about to talk but she locked off probably crying.

Maxwell pov;

lool all the mandem wanted to know who the Thot was. I didn't wanna bait her out cah she's not acc a thot. She came to my yard coz she cared but I found out dat she has a man. they was probably in argument cah Chanel is not the type of to cheat. she's just stubborn. But apparently a gang of boys is after me and my batch. Rando's lil ygs. my oldas shot some yute called Zandz. his name makes me think he's some buttaz guy. anyway Zandz and all dat shot two of my guys. -Shotz &&-Loopz one in the arm the other in the back and Shotz also got lashed with the pole in his back. it's some massive scar with some clapped black and purple bruise. And I had beef with  some yute called Klipz. I found out his government was Shakai the same one that I had a fight with on the blocks. paigon. Have to show him who runs tings!