shit den

chapter15

Chanel's pov;

it was coming towards the end of the day. I've been speaking to Jay all day. Shakai...I just...dunno.I hate this feeling of me loving him again. who am I kidding? I've always loved him and still do. it's just something won't let me and Jay he's been real good to me I ain't leaving him and I kinda love him too- which I never thought I would not gonna lie I was first using him as a distraction but my heart connected with his. he said it him self 'caught feelings hella quick'. im so grateful for him he's sticking by me even though im pregnant wow he's good still.

any who our teacher let us out 2minutes early I Sprinted out the classroom (not literally)
yep he was there with a bag of man. well 5 boys ,he saw me and met me halfway we hugged and kissed. my girls came out along with all the boys behind them and cory's squad all jays friends and Cory's etc spudded or nodded at each other. shakai lifted his head a little at jay who signalled him back and grinned teeth at me I screwed him whilst laughing. I was talking to my girls bare.

Jay came back over he was talking to all the boys.

Jay:you lots good

they all replied yh

Jay:I'm teefing my girl back inna bit you lot

we all said bye to each other and a cold breeze hit me

me:babe pass me the jacket please I'm cold
Jay:ahh I forgot it still
me:your lying
he shook his head in innocence and I banged him in his arm. he just laughed and complained about the pain. he went into a black 4 door golf and got the jacket from the back I put it on and shakai s eyes glued on us whilst everyone got back into the whip. Caps went with Cory and allah dem.

there was enough space for everyone in the car but obviously I still sat in jays lap. his hand rested on my thigh. I don't know where hes going cos I was wearing trousers so whatever.

Sasha's pov;

a lot has happened in the past few days

____*

I was laying in the couch my belly was really hurting. can't believe Darnel. I still love him but I did treat him like shit. I accused him of something I constantly did. anyways I must've fell asleep but then I heard a deep voice cussing. shit my father.

dad: SASHA ! PLEZ TELL ME WHY MY LUXURIOUS RUG IS COVERED IN BLOOD?YOU DIDNT EVEN ATTEMPT TO CLEAN IT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YO-

me:(I swear cutting my dad off was the bravest thing I ever did in my life idec)
NOOO I got stabbed dad

it actually hurt to shout. my guts was killing me.

dad:EH EHH. DID YOU JUST BACK CHAT ME? YOU EVEN INTERRUPTED ME. DO YOU NOT WANT TO SEE TOMORROW CRAZY CHILD? I REBUKE THE DEVIL IN THE NAME OF JESUS GET AWAY FROM MY CHILD NOWWWW! HAAAY YOU GOT STABBED WHHAT DID YOU DO? EHH?

I opened my mouth to speak but he wasn't done so I shut it

dad:YOU KNOW WHAT SAVE IT. WAIT FOR YOUR MUDDAH TO COME COS I CANT BELIEVE THIS. A CRIME IN MY HOUSE. LORD PLEZ TELL ME IM DREAMING. get outta here mennn I need to watch my show . oyaa out now.

I got up applying pressure to my wound. I limped a bit too but I could manage. I think this would be the best time to have my bath tbh.

I finished bathing my self etc and I heard the front door unlock. shit round 2 but my mum's not as bad as my dad. that's why I told her most things I couldn't even imagine telling my father. but I know my dad would win this battle. I dried , creamed my self etc and put on a long jersey with shorts underneath. I wrapped a long cloth around my stab wound and stuck it to my body with ducktape. it stopped bleeding but the cut is still open. something in me don't feel right.