Can I Borrow the Helicopter?

In the lab, Bree is on the phone with her friend Caitlin while Adam, Chase, and I follow her around and laugh. "Caitlin, calm down, okay? Calm down." Bree says.

"Yes, Caitlin, calm down!" Chase says.

"Yeah, you need to CHILL OUT!" Adam shouts.

"Uhh! Hey, Rodney breaks up with you every two weeks. That is, like, totally normal." Bree says. "No! No, don't cry, don't cry." Bree flinches away from the phone when Caitlin screams. "Okay, scream. Screaming is good."

"Screaming is so good!" I say, mimicking her scream. Adam and Chase also start taking turns making shrieking sounds, and the three of us laugh.

"I am so sick of you!" Bree says to us. "No, no, no! I'm not sick of you, Caitlin. Maybe Rodney just needs some space."

"Yeah, maybe Rodney's an astronaut!" I say.

"Yeah, maybe he dumped Caitlin for a one-eyed Martian girl!" Adam says.

"Caitlin, hold on!" Bree says, angrily getting into her capsule.

"Ooh!" Adam, Chase, and I say. Bree silently laughs at Adam, Chase, and me through the soundproof capsule and goes back to her call.

"Okay, what were you saying?" Bree says.

"I got this," Chase says. He pushes some buttons on the console, and Bree's phone goes flying into the capsule's ceiling with a bang. Adam, Chase, and I start laughing as we watch Bree try to reach for her phone. "I love magnets!"

In the living room, Mr. Davenport, Tasha, and Leo were on the couch watching TV when Bree stormed upstairs with Adam, Chase, and me behind her. "Mr. Davenport, I cannot stand them anymore. Can they please go live in your warehouse?" Bree says.

"Bree, the warehouse is where I keep my explosive chemicals." Mr. Davenport says.

"Like I said, can they please go live in your warehouse?" Bree says.

"Well, Donald, she is getting older. She needs privacy." Tasha says. "Why don't you give her one of your extra rooms? You have like fourteen."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I do not have any extra rooms." Mr. Davenport says, getting up from the couch.

"You have a pool table room, bumper car room, arcade room, surf simulator room, not to mention a room full of mirrors!" Tasha says.

"Yeah, or as I like to call it, a room full of me." Mr. Davenport says.

"Okay, Bree, you can have my sewing room," Tasha says.

"Yes! So long, bozos!" Bree says.

"Fine. Without you, we will make the lab totally awesome for ourselves." Chase says.

"That's right. No more hair scrunchies, or rainbow-colored toe socks or pretty, pinky, shiny junk!" I say, pretending to gag.

"Ooh, wait! I am a little chapped. Could I borrow some of your Bubble Berry Pucker Bomb?" Adam says, taking the chapstick necklace from Bree. He applies the chapstick to his lips. "Man, it's always so hard not to eat." Adam tries to eat the chapstick, but Bree takes it from him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In the living room, Mr. Davenport and Leo were playing a virtual video game. "Leo wins." The voice in the video game says.

"Man, this is awesome. Bigger is always better." Leo says. "Except for in this case, where the little guy just kicked the big guy's butt."

"Uh, you know, Leo, I don't let just anybody use my holoscopic screen. You know, this is a big father/son moment for us." Mr. Davenport says.