Mission Invisible

At school, Principal Perry is doing one of her annual backpack checks in the hallway. "A-ha! Cell phones are a violation." Principal Perry says to Leo as she goes through his backpack.

"I think you sticking your hand in my backpack is also a violation," Leo says.

"Planning on texting your girlfriend in class, were you?" Principal Perry says.

"I don't have a girlfriend," Leo says.

"Yeah, well. Now you don't have a cell phone either. Bye-bye." Principal Perry says, tossing Leo's phone into a plastic bin. "Next!"

"You're not gonna want anything in here. It's just stuff that improves your hygiene and appearance." Bree says.

"Mocking my porcelain Irish skin? Back of the line, princess!" Principal Perry says. Bree sighs and goes to the back of the line. As Principal Perry continued to search students' backpacks, Bree looked around the hallway to make sure no one was watching her, and she uses her super speed to jump over the line. Her super speed creates a gust of wind that blows over Principal Perry and the students, and Bree lands on the other side of the room next to Adam, Chase, Leo, and me.

"Where'd that breeze come from? Are you blowing on me?" Principal Perry says to a boy. The boy shakes his head no. Leo screams like a girl when Bree lands next to him.

"Morning, boys and little sis," Bree says.

"Seriously, can we put a bell on her?" Leo asks.

"Yeah, you gotta chill on the super agility," Chase says. "Somebody's gonna see you using your bionics."

"No one ever sees me," Bree says. "I mean, you didn't see me swipe your lunch money." She holds out Chase's money, and he checks his pockets.

"Oh, you're good!" Chase says. He tries to get his money back, but Bree walks away from him. Principal Perry walks up to us.

"Hey, you! How'd you get past my checkpoint? I sent you to the back of the line." Principal Perry says to Bree.

"Uh...that wasn't me," Bree says.

"Must've been somebody else," I say.

"Yeah, somebody who can't climb ceilings. Saved it!" Adam says in a sing-songy voice.

"You four have an excuse for everything, don't you?" Principal Perry says.

"I don't like to brag, but the answer to that is yes," Chase says. He clicks his tongue.

"There's one thing I pride myself on..." Principal Perry says.

"Your incredibly sturdy calves?" Bree says.

"No! My instincts! And my instincts tell me that you four are trouble!" Principal Perry says.

"Well, I don't like your instincts at all, and you can tell 'em I said that," Adam says.

"I can't put my finger on it, but ever since you arrived, strange things have been happening around here." Principal Perry says. "And the only strange thing I'll tolerate is the janitor." Principal Perry looks over at her cousin, the janitor, and waves. She looks back at us. "I have to, he's my cousin."

"Who are they?" I ask, pointing to two repairmen as they walk past us.

"Air-conditioning repairmen. They're here to check on the strange winds that have been blowing around here for months." Principal Perry says. She walks over to the two air conditioning repairmen.

"She's talking about you! You're the mysterious wind!" Chase says to Bree.

"The only mysterious wind around here comes from Adam," Bree says. Adam nodded his head in agreement. Principal Perry walks back over to us.