Chapter 10: Fallen Angel

Playmaker POV

Blue Angel and I began our speed duel. This could be trouble if the Knights of Hanoi are involved like how Ai said they were.

Blue Angel: I'll start by activating the field spell Trickstar Light Stage. This allows me to add one Trickstar to my hand from my deck. I add Trickstar Lillybell to my hand, and when she's added to my hand outside of drawing her she special summons herself. I summon Trickstar Candina! When she's summoned I can add Trickstar Reincarnation to my hand. Then with the effect of Trickstar Lycoris in my hand, I can return Candina to my hand, and special summon Lycoris.

Ai: She appears to be setting up as she normally does.

Playmaker: Yeah...

Blue Angel: I activate Trickstar Vision! By negating Candina's effects and halving her ATK I can special summon her. Then we both draw one card.

Ai: She's giving us a free draw?
Blue Angel: When you add a card to your hand, Lycoris deals 200 damage for each card, and Light Stage deals 200 more damage when a Trickstar inflicts effect or battle damage.

Playmaker: 4000>>>>3800>>>>3600 LP

Playmaker: Here it comes.

Blue Angel POV

I need to win and save Riku fast. But my deck draws the duel out and slowly damages the opponent. I need to get offensive...

Blue Angel: Come out, Circuit of hopes and dreams! The summoning conditions are 2 Trickstar monsters, I set Trickstar Lycoris and Candina in the link markers. Link summon! Come forth, link 2, Trickstar Holly Angel! I set two cards and end my turn!

Hold on, Riku. I'll finish this soon, I promise.

Playmaker POV

Playmaker: My turn, draw!

Blue Angel: Lycoris' effect activates! Since you added a card to your hand, Lycoris deals 200 damage to you. And Light Stage adds 200 more.

Playmaker: 3600>>>> 3400 LP

Blue Angel: And any damage a Trickstar monster deals to you is added to Holly Angel's ATK.

Trickstar Holly Angel: 2000 <<<< 2200 ATK

Ai: She acts cute but she keeps poking at you. We should warn our friend about that habit.
Playmaker: I summon Draconnet!

Ai: He's ignoring me again...

Playmaker: When Draconnet is normal summoned, I can special summon one level 2 or lower normal monster from my deck. Come out, Bitron! Here we go.
Ai: Show her what you can do.

Playmaker: Appear, circuit that unlocks the future! The summoning conditions are one normal monster. I set Bitron in the link marker. Link summon! Come forth, link 1, Link Spider. Link Spider's effect! Once per turn, I can special summon a normal monster next to its link marker. I special summon another Bitron! The summoning conditions are 2 cyberse monsters!

Blue Angel: Again?!

Playmaker: I set Draconnet and Bitron in the link markers. Link summon! Appear, Link 2, Link Bumper! I link summon a third time. The summoning conditions are at least 2 effect monsters. I set Link Spider and Link Bumper in the link markers. Link summon! Come forth, link 3, Decode Talker!

Blue Angel: His ace monster...

Playmaker: Battle phase! Decode Talker attacks Holly Angel.

Blue Angel: Not happening! I activate Trickstar Reincarnation. All cards in your hand are banished and you draw cards equal to the amount you lost.