Chapter 13: Falcon's Fury

Revolver: I draw. I summon Sniffer Dragon. And now its effect activates. When it is summoned I can add another Sniffer Dragon to my hand. Next I activate the quick play spell, Quick Launch. This allows me to special summon one Rokket monster from my deck. I special summon Magnarokket Dragon.

Riku: Dragon type monsters... And now that he has two...

Revolver: Appear! The future circuit that lights up my path! The summoning conditions is one level 4 or lower dragon type monster. I set Magnarokket Dragon in the link marker. Link Summon! Come out, link 1, Striker Dragon. When this monster is link summoned I can add the field spell Boot Sector Launch from my deck to my hand.

Playmaker: He didn't use any of these cards against me. He must be getting serious.

Riku: Good. I want to destroy him at full power, or else it means nothing...

Playmaker: You...

Playmaker looked at me worriedly, I guess this might be out of character for me. But seeing the man who leads the people that ruined my life, got my parents killed, and did what they did to Aoi... I'm trembling. But not because I'm scared.

I clenched my fist and looked a Revolver in pure rage. I'm shaking with anger. I know revenge won't revive my parents or undo my psychological damage. But I can't let the Knights of Hanoi go unpunished for what they did.

Revolver: That look in your eyes. You really want to beat me. Then show me what your hatred can do. I activate Striker Dragon's effect. By destroying Sniffer Dragon, I can add Magnarokket Dragon back to my hand.

Ai: Why did he sacrifice a resource for a monster when he has already normal summoned?

Revolver: I now activate my field spell Boot Sector Launch! With this my Rokkets gain 300 ATK and DEF. But also once per turn I can special summon up to two Rokket monsters from my hand. I special summon Magnarokket Dragon and Autorokket Dragon from my hand.

Ai: Not good. He's got 3 dragons now...

Revolver: Appear! The future circuit that lights up my path! The summoning conditions are at least 2 non-token monsters. I set Striker Dragon, Magnarokket Dragon and Autorokket Dragon in the link markers. Circuit combine! Link summon! Appear, link 3. Triple Burst Dragon. When I link summon I can special summon Beltlink Wall Dragon with 2 counters on it. We can only Link Summon monsters with link ratings equal or higher than the counter total on this monster. Battle! Triple Burst Dragon attacks Raidraptor Rudder Strix! Triple Burst Dragon's effect allows it to deal piercing damage.

Riku: That's too bad because Rudder Strix let's me special summon up to 2 Raidraptors from my hand when it's attacked. I summon another Rudder Strix! Which means you take 600 more damage.

Revolver: 3400>>>>2800 LP

Riku: And with another one out, Force Strix gains 500 ATK and DEF

Force Strix: 600<<<<1100 ATK

2500<<<< 3000 DEF

Revolver: Fine. I redeclare my attack on your original Rudder Strix!

Riku: I activate my trap Raidraptor Readiness. Now my Raidraptors can't be destroyed in battle this turn.

Revolver: But you still take the damage!

*Insert Arc-V meme here*

Yugo: It's not fusion! I'm Yugo!

Author: Dead meme!

*Yugo gets bonked out of existence*

Riku: 4000<<<< 3200 LP

Raidraptor Booster strix in hand, 2 Rudder Strix's and Force Strix in DEF

2 cards, Sniffer Dragon in hand

Playmaker: He saved his monster.

Ai: But was it worth losing the trap card over a single level 4?

Playmaker: He may be planning to use it for its effect again and build up more defenses.

Ai: Even if he is, he can't expect to win with just small amounts of damage from effects piling up.

Revolver: I set a card and end my turn.

Riku: Draw!

Revolver: During your standby phase, Beltlink Wall Dragon gains a counter, also while it remains on the field only link monsters can attack.

Riku: Only link monsters?!

Ai: And with another counter he can only summon link 3 or higher monsters.

Playmaker: Not to mention he already has Force Strix in his extra monster zone. If he can summon a link 3 he has to do it with 3 monsters including Force Strix to make room.

*Master Rule 4 sucked like that for Raidraptors.*

Riku: I don't need to attack.

Revolver: Huh?

Riku: My revenge will power through whatever you try to block me with!

Memories of spending time in that white room flooded my mind. The time I spent in there, the anger of what they did to my friend, Aoi. Mom. Dad... I'll never forgive the Knights of Hanoi!

Riku: No matter what. I'll destroy you all! I activate my spell card Rank-Up-Magic Raid Force!

Playmaker: Rank-Up-Magic?

Riku: This lets me take my Force Strix and overlay it to Xyz summon a Raidraptor 1 rank higher than itself! Ferocious falcon. Break through this fierce battle and spread your wings! Destroy our gathering foes! Rank Up Xyz Change! Appear! Rank 5! Raidraptor Blaze Falcon!

Ai: He used an Xyz monster to summon a stronger one.

Revolver: This is getting interesting.

Riku: Blaze Falcon's effect! By detaching one overlay unit, I destroy all your special summoned monsters and deal 500 points of damage for each!

Revolver: What?!

Riku: Feel the pain of my family that died because of you Knights of Hanoi!

Triple Burst Dragon and Beltlink Wall Dragon were destroyed.

Revolver: 2800<<<< 1800 LP

Revolver: What did you just say?

Kazuki: Family that died? Wait... No. It can't be him.

Kazuki ran out of the room quickly.

Kazuki: Kiyoshi!!!

Revolver: Answer me! What do you mean your family died because of us?

Riku: You wouldn't care even if I told you. You Hanoi are all heartless monsters who destroyed my life. Mine and the others. I'll make you pay for all of them!

Revolver: The others? Destroyed your life... Don't tell me. You're from the incident 10 years ago?

Riku: Exactly. I'm the ghost of the boy you left in that white empty room. I'll defeat you and make you all pay!

Ghost Girl: Incident 10 years ago? Looks like I found something interesting.

Riku: Battle! Raidraptor Blaze Falcon attacks you directly!

Revolver: 1800>>>> 800 LP

Revolver fell to one knee, panting and smoking from the attack and damage he took. He stood back up and looked at me.

Playmaker and Ai looked at me with expressions of worry and fear.

Playmaker: He's letting his anger blur his mind. This may not end how we hope.

Ai: Huh? But he's winning.

Playmaker: That might change. Revolver doesn't seem scared.

Riku: I end my turn! Now hurry up and make your move, Revolver!

Meanwhile the glowing figure from before was watching the duel.

???: He seems to be getting ahead of himself. But if he defeats Revolver, then it doesn't matter.