Meeting The Fam - Leah Williamson

Leah's Mum = Amanda, Dad = David, Brother = Jacob

The moment that you got in the car with Leah you were instantly nervous just thinking of where we were going, and Leah must have sensed that you were nervous, so she put on her spotify playlist before pulling out of the driveway. She placed her hand on my thigh as she started driving every so often, she took her hand off to change gears.

"Are you nervous baby?" Leah asks me and you sighed because it feels stupid to be nervous to meet the four most important people in Leah's life. But chuck me onto a huge stage in front of 90,000 people and you would be fine.

"Yeah...I don't get why I'm so nervous about this. I mean Jesus, I've sung in front of 90,000 people and I wasn't as nervous as I am right now." You say chuckling to myself as you play with Leah fingers, it's a nervous habit.

"They will love you, trust me. You've talked to them before so calm down, you will be fine I promise you." Leah says as she smiles at you and grabs your hand giving it a kiss while they were stopped at a red light.

"Why don't you try and get a little bit of sleep before we get there?" She says due to you not getting a lot of sleep last night because you were overthinking about today.

After forty-five minutes of Leah driving from her flat to her parents' house in Milton Keynes they finally pulled into the driveway.

Leah puts the handbrake on then reaches over to you to wake you up. Groaning you pull Leah towards you and cuddle up to her. Leah chuckles knowing that you're only like this when you are just starting to wake up or when you are over tired.

"Come on, I'm pretty sure you do not want to miss out on my Mum's roast dinner. I may be biased but it's amazing." Leah chuckles as she kisses the top of your head before taking her jacket off of you so she could take it inside.

Unfortunately, you have to get up from your rather comfortable position that you were in. "Okay. Let's do this shit!" You said trying to hype yourself up to not be nervous to meet Leah's family. "They will love you, okay? There's nothing to be worried about." Leah senses that you are a little nervous, so she tries to reassure you just a little bit.

Both of you get out of the car to get your bags out of the boot. "Babe, you brought my guitar?" You asked Leah, curious as to why she had brought it with them. "Yeah, I thought you could sing a song later, Jacob is a huge fan of your music and plus I think it's hot when you play guitar." Leah shrugs as she winks at you while walking towards her parent's front door.

Following Leah with her thousands of bags that she brought for god knows what reason, you soon reach the front door, and you take a deep breath to calm yourself down. Leah rings the doorbell since the door was locked so she couldn't just walk straight in and almost straight away her Mum opens the door with a huge smile.

"You're here! It's so nice to finally meet you Y/n!" Amanda, Leah's Mum, says excitedly and goes to hug you then stops because of all the bags you are holding. "Really Leah? How many bags do you need to stay for three days? Come on in dear." Amanda steps aside to let you in so you can put the very heavy bags down and you walk in straight to what looked like a living room.