Nala - Alexia Putellas

Italics = Spanish

_________________________

Earlier that day Barca had a game against Real Madrid and you got really angry because a lot of the players kept fouling Claudia but none of them got carded for any of them, so you decided to take matters into your own hands.

Just as Mapi crossed the ball over to Claudia you could see a Real Madrid player coming behind her getting ready to foul her but before that happened you ran over and slid directly into the Real Madrid players ankles with studs up.

The Real Madrid player fell to the ground in pain making you smirk down at her. "Don't fuck with my teammates, yeah?" You lean down to whisper to the player before patting her shoulder as the Ref blows the whistle signalling the Real Madrid Medics to come on and you walk over to Claudia who pulls you into a side hug.

One of the things you were known for was how protective you are of your teammates, you couldn't explain why you were so protective of them but it was just a natural instinct to you and they loved it but hated it at the same time.

Just as Claudia goes to talk to you the Ref walks over to you and gives you a straight red card before pointing off the pitch telling you to go.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! Are blind or something? Did you see how many times that player fouled multiple people? I tackled her once and get a red card. Mate you need to learn to do you fucking job correctly." You laugh, you couldn't believe how biased this Ref was and shout at the Ref getting in her face and push the Ref angrily before storming off the pitch.

_________________________

When you get into the locker room you take off your cleats and throw them across the room in anger. You sit down in your cubby and put your head in your hands as you cry into them angrily which is when someone comes into the locker room.

"Mi amor...are you okay?" Alexia asks you softly as she comes over to you pulling you into her arms to calm you down.

As soon as Alexia touches you, you instantly calm down and hug her back tightly while tucking your head into the crook of her neck as the tears streaming down your face slow down.

"I'm just pissed off. That Ref was clearly being paid off, Real Madrid committed so many fouls against us but we got the cards for it. I mean I do admit that what I did deserved a card. Maybe a yellow but not a red! Now I'm gonna miss the next two fucking games." You say to Alexia as she runs her hand up and down your back massaging it causing you to relax into her.

"We will file a report to UEFA and hopefully they might do something. You know how these things are, they hardly ever get punished for their wrong doings." Alexia sighs, this is the sort of thing that she should be dealing with but since you had taken over as the main Captain because of her injury it made her feel so guilty even though she wouldn't have been able to prevent this from happening.

"How about you come over to mine, we can have a movie night and eat takeout." Alexia says as she pulls back from the hug and takes your face in her hands causing you to lean into them. "Yeah that sounds nice." You say as you lean in and kiss Alexia passionately.

_________________________

You had just arrived at Alexia's place and you knocked on the door. Alexia quickly came to the door and opened it, letting you in. "I hope you know I'm only here for the dog. Nala gives the best cuddles." You say walking into Alexia's place straight into the living room.

This comment made Alexia laugh as she came up behind you and hugged you. "Are you sure about that mi amor?" Alexia whispers seductively in your ear as her hands run under the waistband of your tracksuit bottoms.

This left you flustered as Alexia then walked away swaying her hips.