Couple Goals - Mapi Leon

Even though Spaniards are known to be very touchy with others there was something about how Mapi touched and treated you that got a lot of Barca fans speculating that there was more going on that you both let on.

The both of you weren't going out of your way to hide the fact that you were in a relationship with one another but fans always wanted you and Mapi to confirm it which is what you were trying to figure out how to do.

Unfortunately your thoughts got caught short by Mapi who had placed herself in your lap making you wrap your arms around her waist and cuddle into her chest. She runs her hands through your hair as she swayed back and forth to the music that was playing in the apartment.

You manage to look up at Mapi with a loving gaze without her noticing. You just sit there for a while just looking at her as she holds you in her embrace.

"Oh shit...I almost forgot the reason I came over here. We need to get ready to go, the game starts in like two hours." Mapi says as she starts to remove herself from your lap but you hold onto her waist and pout up at her in annoyance.

"Stoppppp...you know that I can't resist that face. You're so fucking cute." Mapi groans as she looks down at your face where you were looking up at her pouting with puppy dog eyes and she just leans down to kiss you causing you to smile into the kiss.

"Fine let's go." You say standing up and heading towards the bedroom to get a hoodie which was actually Mapi's but you claim it as your own.

After a while the both of you are in the car heading to the game. Currently you are injured so you have to sit on the bench which isn't the worst thing in the world but it definitely does suck.

_________________________

The girls were currently warming up on the pitch as you were sitting on the bench next to Alexia who was more than happy to keep you company.

"How is living with Mapi going?" Alexia says trying to make conversation with you but not wanting to talk about football because she knew that you were quite sad from not being able to play and if anyone understood that it was Alexia.

"It's great. I mean I thought she treated me really well when we weren't living together but now it's like she tries to be even more romantic and charming as before which I didn't even know was possible. She has even cooked for me, multiple times!" You start to ramble on about living with Mapi and honestly Alexia loved it because she was so glad that both of her best friends were in a very happy place in their relationship. What you and Mapi had was rare in Alexia's eyes.

"Mapi has always been a huge teddy bear when it comes to relationships but then again I have never seen her act the way she does around you. I don't think that Mapi has ever once cooked me a snack let alone a whole meal and we've known each other for years before you joined." Alexia chuckled as she thinked back to some of Mapi's past relationships, I mean sure she had been romantic but nothing like she was when she was with you and Mapi cooking for you? Alexia didn't even know that Mapi could cook so to find out that she cooked for you regularly is quite shocking.

"I never even thought I'd have such an amazing relationship, I mean being with Mapi has made me think of the future. Which I've never done. I just take it one step at a time but I can see myself marrying her and having a family with her some day." You say as you think of all the times you have seen Mapi interact with kids, they all looked up to her and she was amazing with kids whether they were a baby or a ten year old fully grown child. You knew that you would definitely marry Mapi either some day soon or in the future, either way you just wanted to be with her for the rest of you life.

"I can just imagine little Mapi's running around breaking peoples ankles." Alexia laughs which draw the attention from some of the fans behind the bench which causes you to look at them and give them a wave.

_________________________

Barca had won, not that anyone expected them to lose and you could tell from the atmosphere in the stadium.

You and Alexia had walked over to celebrate with the girls which is when the cold hit you causing you to shiver which doesn't go unnoticed by your very caring girlfriend.

Mapi walks over to you while she takes off the jacket that she was given by one of the staff members and holds it out to you. "Take my jacket, it's cold." Mapi says as she stands as close as she can to you without stepping on your feet with her cleats.

This action from Mapi makes you blush as you slip on her jacket then pull her towards you into a hug while wrapping the open jacket around her and then all you can hear is the fans chanting yours and Mapi's names.

Deciding to give the fans a show, Mapi leans in and kisses you on the lips with so much passion it almost takes your breath away.