Talented - Frido Rolfo

WARNING! SMUT!

The reader is talented in many ways.

älskling = darling

_________________________

Since it was both you and Frido's day off you decided that you would cook dinner for once instead of ordering or going out for food like you usually did. Frido was currently laying down on the sofa in the living room having a nap because she was really tired from the game that they had yesterday.

All of a sudden an Adele song came on, Set Fire to the Rain,  you couldn't help but start singing and bopping along as you stirred the pasta so it wouldn't get stuck to the bottom of the pan.

You were making mac and cheese with homemade garlic bread to go along with it and once the pasta is done you drain it then start on the cheese sauce.

You start humming as the next song comes on and empty the cheese sauce you had made into an ovenproof dish, top it with breadcrumbs and grated cheese before popping it into the oven.

As yet another amazing song comes on you sing along while dancing when suddenly someone coughs which causes you to stop your actions and turn towards the sound. "H-how long have you been standing there?" You stutter nervously as Frido stands in the kitchen doorway looking at you like you're the last person on earth.

"A few minutes. I didn't know you could sing so well, älskling." Frido says as she walks over to you wrapping her arms around your shoulders and you wrap yours around her waist as she leans in to kiss you.

Your hands slowly get lower to her thighs and you pick her up as you walk forwards, placing her on the kitchen counter. Frido starts running her hands through your hair pulling you as closer as she possibly could.

You pull away from the kiss and trail kisses down her neck as you run your hands up and down her sides making Frido groan in pleasure. Unfortunately you get cut off by the timer for your mac and cheese going off which makes you groan in displeasure.

"Come on, get out the food before it burns! It smells delicious and I'm starving." Frido pushes you towards the oven so you can get out the food which you reluctantly do.

"Does that mean I get you for dessert, love?" You say as you serve up the mac and cheese on to plates along with a few pieces of garlic bread.

"Maybe. Maybe not, guess you'll have to find out." Frido winks at you as she walks off into the living room with her dinner leaving you gobsmacked.

_________________________

You were in the bathroom getting ready for bed while Frido got dressed and got comfy in bed.

After finishing your nightly routine you walk back into the bedroom to see Frido sprawled out on the bed with her hand between her legs and her head thrown back in pleasure as she moans. You walk over to her and grab ahold of her hand, stopping her before you lean down and replace her hand with your mouth.

As you pleasured her with your tongue you kept her hips still with your hands as Frido grabbed your head pushing you into new spots that gave her so much more pleasure.

"Ohhh...faster baby..." Frido manages to get out between her rather loud moans as you enter two fingers into her curling them slightly which hits just the right spot.

"K-keep doing that..." She says breathlessly as you continue to fuck her as her hand move to the higher part of your back, scratching it as she moans your name.

"Baby...ohh...I'm com-" Frido gets cut off as you start to finger her faster as her body shakes in pleasure causing you to pull your face away to look at her.

Frido seems to be in pure ecstasy as she cums all over you, completely soaking you and you lean up and peck her lips as she starts coming down from her high.

"Did I just..?" Frido asks in disbelief as she looks at you lovingly which makes you chuckle. "Yep,  you just squirted...all over me and it was the hottest thing I have ever experienced in my life." You say looking at Frido then kissing her passionately.

_________________________

Eventually after talking about random stuff you both fall asleep cuddle up to each other.