May I? - Chloe Kelly

Italics = German

Reader is playing for Germany in the Euros final playing against Chloe.

_________________________

This was a match that you were dreading. You had to play against your girlfriend, Chloe and try to beat her. The worst part was that you didn't know how each other would react when the other lost.

Neither team had managed to score within the first half of the match which soon changed in the 62nd minute when Ella Toone scored a goal assisted by Keira Walsh.

After that goal you got subbed on in place of Lea Shuller, with hopes that you would equalise and maybe even win Germany the match.

Fortunately for Germany, Lina Magull scored an amazing goal assisted by none other than yourself. It was now 1 - 1. You just had to get at least another goal to get above England.

_________________________

The game went into an extra 5 added minutes.

As you ran through some of the England players, you got just outside of the penalty box when you got brought down by Lucy Bronze which awarded Germany with a free kick in a rather dangerous area.

You got told to take the free kick and suddenly all the pressure was on you. You took two steps backwards and one to the left as you took a deep breath you ran up to the ball, kicking it hoping it would go into the goal...it didn't.

"Fuck! Stupid! Fucking idiot!" You muttered to yourself angrily as it got announced that the game would go into extra time.

_________________________

It was now the 110th minute of the match, everyone was starting to get really tired and it showed because none other than your girlfriend, Chloe Kelly scored a banger of a goal.

Once Chloe had scored she whipped off her shirt and ran around waving it in celebration which is when you struggled to hold back a smile because of how happy she looked but thankfully you did.

The match went on for another 13 minutes but you could feel that your team had given up hope, Germany had lost to England.

_________________________

When that final whistle blew signalling the end of the game you collapsed sobbing into the pitch floor. You knew that this was a possibility but it actually happening was horrible, I mean 2nd place was alright but being the Champions of Europe would have been a hell of a lot better.

You sat up and wiped your tears with the edge of your shirt, looking around the stadium, most of the fans were there supporting England, they were singing Sweet Caroline at the top of their lungs. You did love how passionate fans were when their team wins a major tournament.

Out of the corner of your eye you could see a little girl holding a sign asking for your jersey, even though you were an absolute mess you would do anything for your fans especially for the younger ones. One of the things you were well known for was how much you would do for the fans, depending on how much time there was you would try to get to almost everyone that you could because you knew that without them playing football professionally wasn't possible.

You stood up quickly taking off your jersey as you walked over to the little girl who was buzzing with excitement because you were walking towards her which made you smile. You saw that the sign was written in German so you started to speak to the little girl in German.

"Hello! Did you enjoy the game?" You bent down to the little girl's level so she could hear you speaking. "YES! You were amazing! You're my favourite player ever!" The little girl shouted with pure excitement, to her she was in shock that she was actually speaking to you. "I guess because you're my number one fan you deserve a little present? Also what's your name, little one?" You say with a huge smile as you place your jersey on the small barrier so you could write a little message to the little girl.

"REALLY?! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! My name is Elke!" She shouted so loudly as you wrote a small message on the jersey saying that you would never forget your number one fan. "Of course!" Your grin got wider as Elke talked to you as you handed her your game-worn jersey and lent over the barrier to give the little girl a hug.

_________________________

After walking away from Elke, the little girl who was such an avid fan at such a young age, you found yourself surrounded with a few of your Man City teammates who gave you sad smiles and quick hugs before you saw Chloe in all her glory.

Even though you had just lost the game you were incredibly proud of Chloe, I mean how could you not be? She was amazing and was finally getting the recognition that she deserved.

Chloe walked over to you wrapping you up in a hug and rubbed you back in comfort as you started crying into her shoulder. "I'm sorry for crying. I'm not even that sad that we lost, I'm just so proud of you." You whisper into her ear making sure to cover your mouth so none of the cameras picked up what you were saying. "Thank you baby, could I-....can...can i kiss you?" Chloe asks you emotionally as she squeezes you in the hug and you nod yes.

The both of you pulled back slightly from the hug so you could look at each other which you did lovingly. Chloe places her hand on your right cheek rubbing your cheekbone with her finger before leaning in and kissing you like it was your wedding night.