Oh my God... - Claudia Pina

The Barca team was currently staying in a hotel because they were at an away game in the UK and luckily for you, you were rooming with Claudia, your girlfriend but it wasn't too lucky for the rest of the team.

You and Claudia were in the elevator heading down to the hotel lobby when suddenly the elevator stopped moving which made you look at Claudia worriedly as you had to be at training in 30 minutes but right now that seemed very unlikely.

Both of you sit down on the floor because you could be here for quite some time

You took out your phone to call someone but there was no signal which made you sigh and ultimately you just hoped that someone would get the both of you out somehow.

Claudia was a huge fan of physical affection, it's basically her love language, which is why she is currently sitting in your lap cuddling you with her head buried in the crook of your neck.

Claudia looked up into your eyes affectionately as she placed her hand on the back of your neck pulling you closer to her eventually your lips met in a passionate slow kiss. "Looks like we'll be trapped for a while..." You chuckled at Claudia's statement to which you replied. "No shit."

___________________________

After what felt like hours of just you and Claudia trapped in the elevator together, you got out at the fifth floor with the help of firefighters.

The both of you made your way down to the hotel lobby to see a few of the Barca girls in there with worried looks on their faces.

Alexia was the first person to notice the two of you enter the hotel lobby and came over to the both of you, giving you two the biggest hugs. Alexia was like a big sister to both you and Claudia.

"Dios mío! Do you know how worried we were? You've been gone for 1 ½ hours! You also missed practice, which got cancelled cause we were all worried about you two." Alexia says to the both of you in a concerned tone.

"I tried to call you but there was no signal..." You rubbed the back of your neck nervously.

"We're sorry. We kinda got trapped in the elevator, they only just got out." Claudia explained to Alexia who looked at you both and hugged the two of you again just being glad you were both safe.

"Just take the stairs from now on." Alexia said while patting both of your backs.

___________________________