REGRETS

REGRETSPrologue

REGRETS
Prologue

" Have you ever realized how similar we are? The only reason we have to live on is for power." A gentle voice uttered out into the black night sky.

The man in front of her could only listen without daring to say a word.

Noticing his silence, the women smiled. " That used to be our reason of befriending each other... yet also the reason of us standing here." As she said that, she pointed her wand to the man in front of her.

" Why are you not doing anything?" She muttered out.

" What would you expect me to do?" The man said, body still static.

The woman paused for a moment before laughing out loud, " To be honest with you, I do not know. How pathetic."

" You know that it is not true, Xing."

" You think so? If I were not pathetic, we would not be here, Tom."

" You are not!"

" Do not worry, Tom. I shall be as elegant as a slytherin when ending this."

At her words, the man felt his heart clenching. " Xing? What do you want do?"

Xing only smiled, " I am trying to fix my mistake." Her grip on her wand only tightened.

" AVADA KEDAVRA!"

Thinking she was aiming for him, Tom could only shield his eyes. Moments after the spell was incanted, Tom realizes he was still alive. Opening his eyes, was a devastating sight.

" XING!"