1.4

Xing looked out of the compartment to see a bushy hair girl and a nervous boy

Xing looked out of the compartment to see a bushy hair girl and a nervous boy. " No sorry, my cat would've called out before you have arrive if there was anything here already." Xing looked up to indicate the black cat.

The girl nodded while the boy just stood, staring at her. " Aren't you Xing Forest?"

Surprised to hear her name from a stranger, Xing was taken by surprise. " I am... how do you know me?"

" I saw you visiting my grandma a few times," at the mention of the memories, the boy flushed, waving his hands in the air, " I wasn't trying to stalk you or anything but I distinctively remember you!"

" Your grandma? What's your name?"

" Nev--Neville Longbottom."

At the mention of Longbottom, Xing smiled. She stood up to give him a proper handshake. " Ah, Longbottom, of course. Pleasure. Xing Forest, nice to finally meet you." Xing then turn around and introduce the two boys looking confused at what just happened in front of them. " Neville, this is Ron Weasley and Harry Potter."

Ron and Harry only nodded at the mention of their name which was gladly followed by Neville.

Neville grasped Xing's hand as they shook hands. The girl next to him who was in a trance suddenly jumped up staring at her, " Xing Forest? Harry Potter? I know loads about you! You're both in Modern Magical History, The Rise and Fall of the Dark Arts, and Great Wizarding Events of the Twentieth Century! You see, I bought a few books to understand the history of this world since my parents are both muggles."

Now, Xing was the one who was awkwardly staring at the girl. She did not expect her to have such a high level of energy.

" But the books mention Xing Forest who attended in the nineteen-forties and eighties. Maybe it's a coincidence," Hermione mumbled, looking lost in thoughts, " Oh! I'm Hermione Granger, by the way."

Xing stretched her hand out as Hermione accepted, " Pleasure."

After another round of introduction, Xing already felt a headache building up from this conversation. How are kids so energetic?

" Right, do you know which house you want to be in? Personably, I want to be in Gryffindor, it sounds the best personally but I suppose Ravenclaw isn't half bad either... Oh, Neville we must be going now. Nice to meet you." And with that, they were off just like how they have appeared outside of their compartment.

Once the duo's footsteps can no longer be heard from inside the compartment, Ron grumbled, " I wouldn't want to be in the same house as hers." He then put his wand away, no longer wanting to do any spells.

Xing sighed, " At least she left with an interesting topic."

Harry looked back and forth at the two, " Ron, what house are your brothers in?"