1.9

Soon, the first Quidditch match has sneak upon Hogwarts

Soon, the first Quidditch match has sneak upon Hogwarts. The entire school seems to be in an unrestful slumber as the students waited for their last class to end before sprinting towards the pitch, trying to get the best seats.

As Xing walk towards her dorm to change into her uniform, she went over the contents of today's match. Gryffindor against Slytherin, definitely a strong start to the season. Dion, she assumed was already in his room changing into his robes from how excited he was the entire day. Having made the team as a chaser, he along with Adrian Pucey and Marcus Flint will help lead the team win their first points.

Entering her room, she made a swift left to stand in front of her closet before pulling out the robes that she'll be wearing.

Unlike the rest of the Quidditch players who wears their house uniform, Xing have to wear a wholly back robe with the council's insignia stitched on the back. This was done to differentiate the heaver from other players and to prevent cheating.

The council's insignia was a contrast against the black color of the robes. A white dove resting on top of a black ocean. Along the edges are vines stitched in the exact color as the dove.

After putting on the robes, Xing then move on to the dragon hides design specifically to grip on the broom and finally the leather boots. Finally, she hook the shrunk medicine chest on the left of her robes, looking more like an accessory than a medical kit but it contained enough products to use in case of emergencies.

Xing then walk towards her vanity table and pick up a white jade hair pin, switching it out with her previous one. This was the hair pin that she specifically use during Quidditch games as a mean of good luck and for its durability and multiple safety charms. She have learned quite late that there are no such things as too many safety charms when it comes to a Quidditch game.

Looking up into the mirror, she stare at her reflection, scanning every crook of herself only for a rude meow to snap her out of her thoughts. She jokingly glare at her cat now lying on her bed, stretch out before coming closer. Crouching down, she nuzzled the cat as she petted its fur. "Wish me luck, Yue."

The cat meowed in response as it nuzzled the crook of her neck, seemingly understanding her words. Xing continue to pet it for a bit before putting it back on to the bed, laying a gentle kiss on its forehead. Standing up, she walk towards her trunk to take out her broom. Giving it a finally look, Xing silently walk out of the room and towards the Quidditch pitch.

As she comes closer to the pitch, Xing starts to pick up the noises of the crowd. She took her time to walk towards the pitch. When she arrived at the entrance, she went to the where Madam Hooch was standing waiting for the time to start the match. After greeting her, she took a swift turn to take a peek at the Gryffindor changing rooms first, simply because she knew that going there would take most of her energy.

As she knock on the opened door to the changing room, "How are we on this exciting afternoon?"

Oliver Wood who was rambling on the team's tactic to the six remaining players who were either confuse or used to his talk, turned around at the knock. "At t—oh Forest, good afternoon."