1.6

"Xing! Xing!" A voice shouted her name from the back

"Xing! Xing!" A voice shouted her name from the back. Xing, who was walking through the halls to get back to her dorm stopped to turn around. She raises her eyebrows as the Weasley twins run towards her amid the stares of people.

Despite being one of the friendlier Slytherins, it was still a strange sight that two Gryffindors would deliberately go out of their way to go find a Slytherin. "In a hurry, I see."

As they come closer, the two hold on to each of her arms before pulling her towards the direction they previously came from. Xing being almost as tall as them, broke free of their hold and pinched on their ears in warning. "Where do you intend to pull me?"

Fred whined and pawed at her in retaliation, "Gentle, Forest. Gentle!"

"We can explain, Xing. Let us go first," George explained.

"You better." Xing released the two before patting her robes to get rid of the invisible dust. She sighed, now more people are staring at them first. "Let's talk while we walk to where you both wanted me to come."

The Weasleys twins happily nodded and again, they each hug one of her arm. Now, expecting the intimacy, Xing did not reject the invitation but let them pull her to wherever. As they arrive at the library, she can see a crowd of red sitting at the rounded table. "Weasleys, why are they here?"

Looking closer, she spotted familiar faces. Harry and Ron. "Good afternoon to you all."

The lot greeted her as they continue to stare at her being drag towards the table. Once she stood in front of the table, Fred finally announced, "We wanted to invite you for a study hall."

Immediately, Xing turns around to try and escape but unfortunately, as if they have expected this, the Weasley twins stood firmly behind her preventing her escape. Being in library made her unable to do anything physical so Xing yielded to their wants and sat down, begrudgingly. "The point of a study hall is to study not have fun, Weasley."

George took a sit next to hers, "We will be serious and won't joke around, Xing." This made her look at him, unconvinced. "Oh, really?"

Fred happily yipped which was met by a shushed from the librarian. Xing looked around to see pairs of confused eyes, the sight made her sigh. "Sure, we can have study halls, just like last year."

"Just like last year."

Harry looked around confused, "You guys held study halls together last year?"

Xing raised her eyebrows, trapped in thoughts and nodded her head. "You can considered it that."

Fred patted Xing's shoulder which led to her rolling her eyes. "And that's how we befriended the great Xing!"

Xing sarcastically laughed out, "Sure, great...The two came up to me during one of my self studies. I agreed and they stuck around since then. Where's Lee, thought he would accompany you?"