1.2

The thirty first came by like a blink of an eye

The thirty first came by like a blink of an eye. Before she can react, Xing was already dressing up to go to Diagon Alley.

" Yue, you know that I can not take you there."

The cat whined at her words, still nudging its head against her ankle.

Xing sighed, " The last time I let you, you flew off to chase after Weasley's rat. Do not remind me the trouble to get that rat from under the shelves. At the Apothecary, no less!"

The cat continued to whine at her statement before stopping knowing that it can no longer persuade the girl.

" Good, now off I go then. Better not be late or else the young Malfoy will be complaining until the Hogwarts train leave."

Walking towards the fireplace, Xing grabbed a handful of floo powder on the way. Now standing in the fireplace, she throw the powder on to the group, " Diagon Alley!"

The green flame quickly spread through the fireplace and covered Xing's whole body. And after it has disperse, Xing was no longer standing there.

Once Xing has arrived, she immediately took off to Ollivanders while complaining about the Flow system.

Upon entering, she was met with a chaotic and messy interior of the shop. And of course, it was Draco Malfoy's doing.

As she entered, the bell rang to notify the others of her presence.

" Taking a long time aren't you, Draco."

At her comment, Draco scrunched his face, becoming more frustrated. " Hush, Forest. The least you can do after not responding is stay quiet!"

Xing chuckled, " Are you sad, Draco?"

Draco abruptly turned around, faced covered in a pink hue. " Sad? Sad at what?"

" Of me not writing back to you," Xing answered.

" You wish," Draco muttered turning back in focusing on testing out the wands.

" Good morning, Ollivander. How are you lately?"

Hearing his name, Ollivander looked up from the selection of wands on the wooden desk. " Xing Forest, 12 inches, Blackthorn wood, Thunderbird tail feather core, unyielding. A very interesting wand indeed. Now boy, try this 13 inches, willow, pheonix feather core, flexible."

Draco tiredly took it and gave it a wave. Immediately, a pile of wands could be heard tumbling in the back.

" Why is it taking so long?"

Xing later a hand on his shoulder for comfort, " Now, Draco, be patient. The harder it is for you to find a wand, the better it shall suit you."

" You're just saying that because you got yours much faster."

" Boy, the wand chooses the wizard and not the other way around. Forest is lucky to have find hers so soon," Ollivander stated, looking at Xing knowingly.