1.10

She could feel the rapid wind flying pass her midnight strands, reminding her how high up she currently was

She could feel the rapid wind flying pass her midnight strands, reminding her how high up she currently was. Looking down, Xing can see the crowd of dots surrounding the pitch, buzzing with excitement at the start of the season.

As Lee introduced the two playing teams, Xing slowly lower her broom until she was in the crowd's line of sight, just in time for her introduction.

"And as usual, our one and only heaver have entered the pitch, Forest!"

Hearing cheers from the crowd, Xing gently smiled. Unbeknownst to her, the cheers grew louder with just her smile.

However, her thoughts were filled with contradictions. In just two months, there have been too much events happening at Hogwarts.

Just a few weeks ago, there was already an invasion of trolls. Why would a magical creature who lives in the Forbidden Forest invade Hogwarts, at this particular time, specifically?

Despite all the murkiness, Xing knew she did not like where all of this is going.

Looking down at the crowd, she focus her attention to the teacher's area, noticing how Professor Snape have just settled down, now with a new mysterious limp on his leg.

"Now I want a nice and fair game, all of you." Madam Hooch's voice brought Xing out of her contemplation, now focused on the game at sight.

I'll have to go to Snape himself.

"Mount your brooms, please."

As Xing looks down, she can see the banner titled "POTTER FOR PRESIDENT", changing colors ever so often. While it was strange, it was eye catching.

The fifteen brooms seem to simultaneously float up at the same time. With that cue, the entire stadium became quiet, as tension began to rise up.

As all sixteen of them are all airborne, most eagerly waiting for the whistle.

Xing's hands tighten around the broom, back slightly hunched over for better balance, eyes still focused on Madam Hooch's every movement.

The sound of Madam Hooch's silver whistle cut through the tension of the game.

With that, the first game of the season have started.

"And the quaffle is taken immediately by Angelina Johnson, what an amazing chaser of Gryffindor! Quite attractive too..."

"Jordan!"

Xing dropped down to hover above the chasers, to better register the game. In her peripheral vision, she closely follow both seeker's movement.

The quaffle was now the Slytherin's, as Flint fly past Alicia Spinnet, aiming towards the goal but was caught by Wood's swift movements. Before she can react, a blunger flew past her head aiming for Gryffindor's chaser, Katie Bell. Looking at the speed and direction its flying in, she definitely would not be able to dodge it.