1.8

"Think that it's funny to sneak out at night, do you? What were you thinking, Potter, Weasley!" Xing yelled from her spot across the two frighten first years in the Gryffindor table

"Think that it's funny to sneak out at night, do you? What were you thinking, Potter, Weasley!" Xing yelled from her spot across the two frighten first years in the Gryffindor table. "Seriously, why would you do such a reckless thing just because someone taunt you? Nevertheless dragging Granger and Longbottom with you?"

"No, you don't get to talk before I finish! You've been at school for less than a month so what can you do but throw simple spells at each other? There's not even a guaranteed that they're effective."

"That hurts, Xing!"

"Shut, Weasley. That's reality so face it. Besides, even with all his talk, Draco has experience with magic, you can't just throw yourself in there and expect a miracle to happen. Seriously, what were you guys thinking?" Xing frustratedly rumbled out, hands combing her hair, accidentally untangling the hairpin from her hair. Irritated, Xing muttered some incoherent words as she slammed the hairpin on to the wooden table resulting it in sticking out of the table vertically.

Harry and Ron gasp at how easy the hairpin penetrated the wooden table. The duo remain shell-shock as they continue to listen to Xing's rant, too distress at the sight they have just witness, eyes not daring to move away from the hair pin thats too straight in front of them acting as a reminder of Xing's wrath. After twirling her hair into a bun, Xing pull the hairpin out with ease, continuing to shock the duo.

"Now that you have heard me, I expect some work to be done from the both of you. Apologies are in order to those who need them. Now, have a good day." Xing then stood up to stomp towards the Slytherin table, eyes burning holes at her new target.

"Merlins beard, what have I just witness?" one of the first years muttered out, looking at their friends for an answer who were just as flustered as they were.

The Weasleys Twin who were having the time of their life watching the lecture play out from the corner laugh their heads off as they approach the two. "Blimey, that was one of the best lectures I've heard this year!"

George at each of them on the shoulders, "Besides the Slytherin Lady, she is notably known as One-You-Should-Not-Anger."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Harry whips his head back, and cried out.

The twins look at each other, letting out a wide grin and shrugged, "You didn't ask."

Ron groans at he slumped against his arms, "That was scarier then last time!"

"Why didn't you tell me, Ron?"

"I told you when we were on the train, Harry!" Following Ron, Harry drop his head on to his arms.

"That might even be scarier than mum's."

"Might be? She's being lenient with you, the real thing's much scarier. Even worse than the boggart!"

"Definitely."

"How do you know that?" The twins let out a knowing smile, refusing to say anything.

The dining hall continue to remain a disciplined silence with the added pressure of irrational coming from the Slytherin table. Xing sat there as she stared at Draco's nervous form, eyes shooting lasers that only meant one thing, the moment he walks into the common room, prepare for an earful and don't even think of escaping. Due to the house rules, she can't show any tension with a housemate so Xing waited because she reason that this was better served as a cold dish. The perfect Slytherin way.