𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 - 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐢𝐥

𝖧𝗂.

𝖡𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗅𝖽-𝗍𝗒𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗌—𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗉𝗍.  𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽.

                  ********************

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞, 𝐢𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦                      
               ~ 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲~

                             𝐋𝐢𝐚

Sex is incredible, feels fantastic, and utterly consuming, and so is the mind because I can still feel everything Luc and I did by just closing my eyes and summoning the memories of our night together. My limps were tired. I was sore everywhere, but I wouldn't trade last night for anything.

I burrowed deeper into my comforter, smelling our mingled scent while smiling like a looney; I loved sleeping the whole night with him beside me too. I know he woke up early to go to the gym; he always does. I wish I could be as dedicated, but I was lazy, too lazy though I manage about three days of gym per week after breakfast

Lazying in bed while lying on my back, l kicked the comforter off my body, raised my arm on my head with my eyes on the ceiling, blushing even though I was alone at the memory of Luc whispering how good my mouth had felt around his dick.

I heard footsteps, his. Knowing he would be in at any second, I hurriedly drew the comforter back, covering my whole body, including my face.

Was I ready to face him in broad daylight? Look him in the face knowing he had full knowledge of my deep bodily secrets which included a small mole on the left thigh.

"I can't remember this at fourteen," he had drawled, gently rubbing the tip of his finger around it.

"We didn't have the time to explore each other's bodies. It was over too soon." I replied, running my fingers through his lustrous dark hair.

"But it was good; I remember you came." He added as if I was complaining or saying otherwise.

"We both did." I managed to say a moment before I angled him to kiss him. He hummed, pulling my lower lip, then running his tongue against it. I will never get over how much right it felt to make love or fuck with Luca.

It was like we were both made for each other. He was right; we fit perfectly together.

"I know you're awake." He announced the moment he entered the room. Okay, we were perfect except for one drawback, we knew too much about each other.

Throwing the duvet with my legs, I threw a scowl at him, "what?"

"That is no way to great your lover." He smirked, standing beside me on the right carrying a tray. I could smell coffee, the aroma calmly hitting my nostrils. I breathed in, enjoying the smell. How could I be mad at the man bringing me breakfast in bed? I smiled, sitting up so he could place the tray on my lap. Thank God I wasn't naked; at some point in the night, I had woken up to go to the washroom, so I was wearing his shirt.

"How do you feel?" he asked in a hoarse voice, leaning over me to put the tray on my lap such that his gaze was directly into mine. He looked concerned, unsure, like he expected me to say I wasn't.