𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰

𝐒𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝. 𝐈𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝.

~𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐝𝐢~

𝐋𝐢𝐚

"You're about to tell me you won't be coming back with me, aren't you?"

Luca nods, gently pushing me against the door of the private lounge. It's quiet in here, just his soft breathing on my neck.

"Must you leave today?"

"Hmm," he says, covering my body with his. I can feel the contour of his body through my clothes.

"I have been away from the track for too long.  need to go back "

He is right, I know. But I would miss him so much. The last couple of weeks have been great—like a vacation where we existed in our small little world alone. Laughing, dreaming, and making each other promises, just as we did years ago.

I stand on my toes, wrapping my arms around his neck, he smiles, green eyes shimmering with joy as he palmed my face. I feel a thousand ways with Luc, each different but still a little the same.

"What am I going to do without you?" I pout, playing with the edges of his coat collar, already feeling lonely.

"The same thing you did before," he tells me, touching the corner of my lips. I can feel my heart beating, too loud for my liking I imagine he can hear it's thudding too.

I scowl at him, and he grins, placing his forehead on mine. "It will be okay," he whispers. I don't know about that, but I do know we both have to live separately once in a while because our careers mattered to us as much as our relationship.

"I will miss you," I murmured while softly kissing his neck. His breath hitched, and he moves his arms to my waist, tightly wrapping me around his body as if he didn't want to let me go.

"Are you sure it's not my love-making you'll miss," he asked, his flirty pleasant voice making my toes curl.

"I think I'll miss that the most." I knew he didn't expect that because he jolt his head up to look into my face. I give him a sultry smile while I run the tip of my tongue against my lips right before he claimed my lips with his.

He kissed me like he does, gently, passionately, and roughly, all in one kiss. He thrushed his tongue deep into my mouth awakening the same hunger and need I felt in him.

This was becoming a drug. Addicted to his high rash of being in his arms, his mouth moving against mine, his hands stroking the length of my neck, and over the swell of my breasts. I took a step forward, my leg between his, my fingers tangled in his thick hair. My body felt swollen, in need of bursting out. It was frustrating trying to rub my body against his searching for that pinnacle that would leave me satisfied yet felt so far away.

I pulled him to me again even though he was already too close there was no more space. It was as if I wanted to merge his body with mine. The aroused tips of my breast on his chest hurt though we still had our clothes on.

"Luc," I breathed, moaning as I felt my pussy throb when he touched me over my jeans. I hated myself for wearing jeans today.

"We have to stop." he said, starting to pull out of my arms, but I couldn't let him.