𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭

𝐒𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞.
~ 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞~

𝐋𝐢𝐚

"Lia, stand in front of Maxwell", the photographer said. I did as instructed, "yes, like that. Now bend your knee on his thigh, your right hand on his shoulder, and the left on his bicep." I looked at Maxwell with an awkward smile as I did exactly as I was told.

"Now, Maxwell, put your hand slightly below Lia's ass." I could hear the thudding of my heart when I felt his hand on me.

"Perfect! Now look like you're in love with each other."

This was getting out of hand; I thought as I moved my eyes to Maxwell's face. The corner of his lips twitched, and his eyes gleamed with playfulness. "You smell good," he whispered, and I smiled down at him, wondering how long this ordeal would take. I couldn't help but notice that he was enjoying this way too much, the way his hand felt on me, the humour in his gaze and the way he was biting the corner of his lip.

"You don't smell bad yourself," I told him. And I heard the photographer say, "good. I like your interaction with each other. I think I've got enough of that. Now show me love or lust. I will take either."

While I was sprawled on Maxwell's lap, I could hear the clicks of phone cameras. Part of me knew Serena or Zion was taking them so they could send them to the rest of my family, making me panic because I had not told Luc about it. By design, of course. I wanted to tell him when it was fait accompli, which meant it was time to do so.

"Good, Maxwell. Lia, come on, girl, give me the same." the photographer repeated, and Maxwell raised his right eyebrow as if to challenge me.

I still couldn't find it to summon either of those two emotions.

"Have you never been in love before?" Maxwell asked in a low tone; I closed my eyes for a second, running my tongue on my bottom lip.

Maxwell's breath hitched, reminding me of what Luc had said about him having a thing for me. Thinking of Luc in this situation helped.

"Look at him like you would at someone you lust for."

Shaking my head once, I cleared my tone, closed my eyes for a heartbeat and then opened them again, fixing my gaze on Maxwell, but instead of him, I saw Luc, his hands on me, his breath on my face, whispering naughty suggestions in my ear

"Perfect!" the photographer whispered as he proceeded to take more shots

"Wow! Who is he?" Maxwell asked when the shoot ended, I gave him a blank look.

"The guy you were looking at instead of me?"

I give him an even more confused look.

"I was looking at you," I told him with a conviction that wouldn't have been questioned.

"If you say so."

"I happen to say so." I move away from him, putting my strained leg on the floor. I groan, and I feel Serena's arm anchoring me as she helps me to a chair.

"That was great. But Luc will hit the wall when he sees those images."

I knew that. But this was my job; it's not like I was in love with Maxwell.