𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰

𝑯𝒊. 𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏, 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒐'𝒔 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑺𝒆𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅.

𝑳𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝑹𝒐.

𝐋𝐢𝐚

Running back to the kitchen, I suddenly realized Seb had called me Luc's woman.

How the devil did he know about us? We've only been together for two weeks and only very few people knew or suspected we had a thing.

Our mothers weren't even sure, not to mention the patriarchs had no inkling as to what was happening under their noses, but that is perhaps because they couldn't imagine it happening.

Entering the kitchen, I found Seb had served me. A glass of white wine beside the plate.

"Awww.." I whispered, throwing him a short glance before sitting down.

It looked delicious, and I told him so. I cut a piece of the chicken, my mouth savouring the juices; the pasta mingling with everything in my mouth tasted like a piece of heaven.

He didn't eat. He sat there opposite me watching me, another can of beer sitting beside him. Zion and Serena had not resurfaced, but I didn't care. They would eventually show their faces once they were done talking or whatever.

"Why are you not eating?"

"I'm not hungry," he said, pinching the edge of his nose. I narrowed my eyes at him. How could he not be hungry when we had been at the shooting location almost all day?

"Don't be so suspicious. I will eat later," he mumbled, stretching his arms on the table, his fingers almost touching my plate, a speculative glance on his face.

"I don't care what's going on in that mind of yours, but I need to know how you know about Luc and me."

He smirked, leaning back, arms off the table, and then stretching them on the top rails of the seats next to him.

"How did you know? From Zion?"

He sobered up, growling as if he remembered something irritating about my brother.

"Zion doesn't tell me shit."

I smiled. I don't know why I did, but it felt good to know Zion didn't tell him.

"Then how did you know?"

"I knew three years ago." He smirked again, slowly shaking the can of beer, a knowing glint in his eyes."

"Three years ago?" I frowned. Puzzled because Lu c and I did relatively well avoiding each other during that period, especially if the family was around, which was the only time we found ourselves in the same room. Not until the last two weeks that we began our secret relationship, or so we thought.

"Luca and I weren't together three years ago," I said dryly, pushing the plate to the side after I finished eating.

He bit his lip, smiling. "Yeah, I know. You avoided him like he had leprosy. "

I widened my eyes, bemused that he had caught on to that. It was true; I avoided Luc every single time we were home together, so much so that it became a habit.