𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐭 𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐞

You and I, it's as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to Earth together to see if we know what we were taught.
~𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐤~

𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚

"I think I'm ready for a celebration dinner," Lia says; she is curled up on my side, her head on my chest, fingers slowly and gently circling my nipple. I'm trying hard, inwardly chuckling at the word hard because that's what I am now, hard, naked, and desperate to make love to her again. I don't, though; I'm giving her time for respite from all the vigorous sex marathons we've been having since she came back from her first dialogue filming.

I think the promise of a career the part gave her is part of the inspiration for her libido, not that I'm complaining.

"Really?" I ask, clearing my voice when my tone comes off as hoarse—she nodes, lifting her face off my chest and giving my nipple a smooch.

I groan almost loudly; she laughs—an enticing sound that has me enthralled just by watching her.

"Pulse, or do you have another place in mind?"

"Pulse is fine. We can drop by the home to say hallo."

She whispers, getting off my shoulder; I pull her back because I'm not ready to cut our connection. I love these moments with her. I knew I would return to Italy soon; I had a race coming up, and leaving her would be difficult, although I knew we would both work out a plan to keep our relationship together. It's one of the reasons I love Lia; she wouldn't stay still waiting for me to do all the work; she is an equal partner, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

"What?" She asks with a smile; when I pull her back, I look at her, flipping her on her back.

I stare down at her; those black eyes gazing into mine. There are few times like this where I think Lia can read my mind; it's scary yet fascinating.

We are both naked, breathless, yet invigorated. "Haven't you had enough by now?"

I want to laugh out loud, but that requires stretching my mouth; I didn't want that. I wanted to devour her all over again, kiss her breathlessly, fuck her until she became boneless.

"I can never get enough of you," I said sotto voce, kissing her neck, feeling her pulse under my lips, and then putting the tip of my tongue on the same spot to feel the evidence of life within her.

It was clear by now, as it was when I was barely five the first time I saw her; she was mine. I was hers.

I was obsessed with her. I didn't know whether that was good or not.

"I still can't believe I'm doing this with you," I say, kissing her lower lip; my breath hitched when she kissed me back, my toes curling, something I hated admitting, even to myself.

"I can believe I m doing this with you," she replied with sass, almost gloating.

I stop to kiss her to look at her, which is enough time for her to spread her legs to bring her pussy directly to my dick. I moan, half closing my eyes.

"I knew we would have this in the future," she tells me, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"You're killing me, Lia."

There is the mischief in her eyes when she pulls me by the neck, kissing my cheek. Somehow, I find that endearing, as if she is comforting me, making love to me, and fucking me at the same time.

"It's the way you look at me."

"How do I look at you?" I'm breathless, my eyes feel like closing, our mingled sent heady for my brains.