𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬

𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚

I enter Zion's room. To say it's a mess would be an understatement. Everything is everywhere. Zion hated cleaning up, sometimes he would take off his clothes and throw them haphazardly on the floor instead of the laundry basket that was literally a few steps away next to his closet.

"Hi," I say, pushing some clothes to the corner of the couch to sit down.

"What do you want? He snaps at me. And a lift a brow with a little amusement at how annoyed he was.

"Your mom was here wasn't she?"

"Why do you say that?" he throws me an irritated look, bending to pick up some clothes from under the bed to throw them inside the laundry basket without missing a bit.

"I don't understand how your clothes end up under the bed," I say without waiting for an answer about his mom, it was obvious anyway. His mother says Zion took after his father clattering the bedroom like they expect someone to pick after them, which is true because we have a housekeeper who makes sure everything is in perfect order, but when our mothers are around, it's different. They cook, and order everyone else to clean up after themselves, which is why Zion was in such a foul mood.

"So, what happened?"

Zion asked, throwing some of his clothes on the bed and coming to sit at the foot of it, the hangers arranged at the side. He glared at them before he started slipping the shirts into them.

I stared at him first, trying not to burst out laughing at the way he angrily arranged his clothes,

"We are having a meeting later tonight at Jesùs's club."

Zion, shrugged, then added, "Are we invited?"

I nodded, "they said you all need to be there." I added, helping him organise some of the t-shirts on the couch beside me.

"You know, you should have just let your mom help you."

He glowered, standing to hang the shirts in the closet. " I'm too old for that. "

"Really? The housekeeper does it for you." I said, laughing at the way he narrowed his eyes at me.

"What do you want?"

"Oh, yeah. I forgot I came in here for a reason." I told him, moving the now arranged t-shirts to his bed so I could lie comfortably on the couch, my hands under my head.

"Do you know a book called Fifty Shades of Grey?" he swings a puzzled look at me before going back to his task.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Did you read it?"

This time he threw me a disgusted look. "Not a fan of romance," he added, walking into his closet, I leaned forward, placing my feet on the floor watching him hang his clothes in order, shirts first taking a whole section followed by t-shirts

"Apparently it's kinky." I could tell his mind was trying to process that because once he did, he dramatically rolled his eyes.

"No way."

"How would you know? You've never read it."

"Because Serena read it."

I know, so did Lia."

"But Serena was like fourteen," Zion argued, coming back into the bedroom to pick up the rest of his clothes which constituted of pants and jumpers "Maybe Lia doesn't know what kinky means." He mumbled with an unconvincing tone.

"I doubt that. She is in her early twenties. You know what it means and you're younger than her."

"I know. I just don't want to imagine Serena knows it too."