betty

❯ ────── 「 ✾ 」 ────── ❮

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲.

❯ ────── 「 ✾ 」 ────── ❮

Serenity Alexander thought it was over.

She had lived through unimaginable things. Things that left scars on her heart, ones that affected her more than the scars on her leg from an actual real-life monster.

But it was summer. It had been months since the Mind Flayer left Will and Eleven closed the Gate. All was calm, all was well. Serenity was looking forward to spending time with her boyfriend, Steve, hanging out with her kids (if they weren't too cool for her now), and living her days under the summer sunshine.

That wasn't what she got. Not even in the slightest.

The Mind Flayer never left Hawkins, and instead started to build an army made up of innocent people. And the leader of that army, the very first person, was none other than Billy Hargrove.

Being an older sister to Eleven and Max Mayfield suddenly transforms into a whole group effort to take the Mind Flayer down once and for all, and Serenity finds herself being dragged back into the same shit she was hoping to escape from.

The worst part about it? Steve is missing, and she doesn't know where he is.

Serenity's only seventeen, she doesn't know anything, but she knows she fucking misses Steve. And she also knows she'll do anything to protect her kids, even if it means opening up old wounds that were almost healed.

❯ ────── 「 ✾ 」 ────── ❮

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭.

❯ ────── 「 ✾ 」 ────── ❮

LOLA TUNG as SERENITY ALEXANDER

LOLA TUNG     as     SERENITY ALEXANDER