Blaxter Stockdude

It had been a year- Oh God that felt weird to say- a year since the Sacks Tower incident. You were heroes, you'd taken down the Shredder, you were a complete and total fucking badass.

So...

WHY THE FUCK- Were you and your sister dressed up as fucking nerds in a restaurant at Grand Central Station? Good question, ask April.

-/——\-

"April, remind me why we're doing this again?" You asked as you rubbed your neck. You were wearing an itchy nerd jacket that you and April had found at a local Goodwill, along with glasses, a black skirt, black leggings, and to top it off they were paired with black slip ons. You couldn't tell if you looked depressed, or nerdy. But maybe there isn't a difference between the two.

April rolled her eyes as she fixed your wig, a brown one that she had tied into a messy bun, "You know why, we have to see if this Baxter Stockman guy really has info on the Shredder."

You sighed, "Yeah but why the disguises? I mean- we'd have to confront him if all goes wrong anyways..."

"It's just a precaution." April blandly stated, she pushed her glasses up and sat down at the bar.

"IDs please." The bartender asked dryly as he cleaned a glass with a towel.

You shakily smiled and pulled out the fake ID that April had made so you could sneak into this bar to help. He glared down at it and back at you, "Your name is Megan Fox?"

You were starting to sweat now, "Yup! That's me! Haha!"

April elbowed you in the ribs, signaling for you to stop talking. You gladly obeyed and shut your mouth as April handed the man her ID.

"What can I get you two ladies to drink?" He asked as he placed his hands on the bar table.

"One 'Sex on the Beach'" April smiled.

The bartender then looked at you and you gulped, "A uh... CAN I GET A FUCKING CAPRISUN?"

A couple people in the bar stared at you and the bartender laughed, "She's a funny one!"

"Haha! Yeah! I was definitely joking because I can obviously drink beer and stuff- HAHA!"

April wanted to slap you, but instead she turned to the man and said, "Just a water for her- she had too many to drink last night."

The man laughed and walked away to get your drinks.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" April whisper-yelled as soon as the man walked away.

"IM SORRY I PANICKED!" You whisper-yelled back, then you sat there, twiddling your thumbs once the man came back with one 'Sex on the Beach' and a cold glass of water. You took the glass gladly and started gulping it loudly, April glared at you and you drank it quieter, not wanting to piss your sister off anymore.

She sighed and then pulled out her phone, "I'm gonna call D, maybe he has some useful information on this Baxter Stockman."

"Are you saying I'm not helpful?!" You teased, faking a gasp.

April gave you a grin, "Maybe."

You rolled your eyes and got back to sipping your water as April typed away on her phone, watching the door for a certain Baxter Stockman.