Sakurasou

•- THIRD PERSON POV -•

"Alright guys, this is our stop!" Leo yelled as they approached a giant building, his brothers nodding as they back up to the edge of the platform and then took off running.

"WHOO!" Leo yelled as the air rushed against him, hitting his skin as he approached the building and rolled to a stop.

"Yeah!" Mikey screamed, landing next to Leo, Raph and Donnie following shortly after.

Leo held up a hand for a high-three, seeing that the portal was almost closed, his brothers doing the same. But just as it closed, it sent a shockwave and knocked the turtles down.

"Whoo- it's cool, it's cool!" Mikey grinned as he laughed, his brothers doing the same as they all stood up next to each other.

"Yeah," Leo suddenly broke the laughter confidently, "I knew that would work."

Mikey looked at him, disbelief on his face, "Wait, you seriously thought that is four teenagers..." He gestured towards the turtles, "Could save the whole world?"

Leo smirked, "Yeah, cause we've got something no one else has...!"

His brothers nodded, putting their hands in and then making an explosion with them, Al of them yelling, "TURTLE POWER!" Except for Raph who yelled, "GARBAGE TRUCK!"

"Garbage truck?" Leo snickered at his younger brother. Raph nodded his head sheepishly as Mikey said, "Well we do have that..." Donnie agreeing, "Yeah, but we're talking about the other one."

Raph nodded, understanding now as they put their hands back in, this time all of them yelling, "TURTLE POWER!"

Leo smiled, today was a good day.

-/——\-

Screw that- today was a bad day.

"Leo..." April whispered from the other side of the phone, "Leo... are you even there?"

Leo had dropped his phone, and was now running desperately towards the parking garage.

You were hurt.

You were hurt.

You were hurt.

Those were the only words racing through his head as he charged towards the garage, not even caring about his brothers calling after him.

He had to get to you.

HE had to.

You NEEDED him.

He needed YOU.

-/——\-

Leo skidded to a stop as he approached the area April said you were in, and e found himself choking on tears as he saw your unconscious body wrapped up in a blanket on the floor.

"Y-Y/N..." He rasped, slowly moving towards you.

"Woah woah! Take it easy buddy!" Casey interrupted Leo's walk as he stood in front of him, "She took... she took a bad beating. Banged against the floor, twice, by a giant warthog. She needs space. Doesn't help that her back was already scabbed and bruised... she needs to rest, not have you hovering over her in this garage."

Leo stared at him, tears coming to his eyes as he realized Casey was right, he wasn't helping you... he would only hurt you...

As if reading Leo's mind, Casey placed a hand on his arm and said, "Dude... Leo. Not like that buddy."

If anything, this was scaring Casey a bit too. Leo was a well composed, extremely intimidating leader... this was like a new guy.

"Way too go, Jones." Vern commented, earning him a snappy look from April, who was rewrapping the blanket and applying more fabric around your torso.