A Cage Full of Tortoises Would be Nice! 🐢

•- THIRD PERSON POV -•

"ILL ONLY WARN YOU ONCE!" Krang yelled as he started to advance towards Mikey, "GET OFF OF MY SHIP!"

Leo, who had been backing up as soon as Krang started talking, cocked a none existent eyebrow and scoffed, he still didn't think this was a ship. It looked like a floating metal ball in the sky- which for the record, was not a ship.

He turned towards Donnie, "Donnie, get to the console!"

Leo then turned back to look at Krang and a smirk played in his face, "Let's send this jacked up disco-ball back where it came from!"

Donnie nodded as Leo patted his arm before turning back to the Krang, "Hey, Bubblicious! Let's see what you've got!"

Leo mentally laughed at his joke, he'd make sure to relay it to you later.

And then he charged, running forwards towards the krang who responded with, "I'll show you what I've got!"

Strong robotic arms swung at Leo and his brothers, and they were forced back onto the platform.

"This dudes tougher than I thought!" Raph groaned out from the sidelines as he wiped some spit off of his jaw.

Leo stared back at the krang, and he sighed.

Raph was right, he definitely was one tough cookie.

•- YOUR POV -•

"OKAY- STARTING TO REGRET THIS!" You panted as you and Casey sprinted down a corner, the laughs of Bebop and Rocksteady very loud and clear behind you.

"JUST KEEP RUNNING!" Casey yelled, making you scoff in response. He was very bossy.

And not in the leaderlike way that Leo was... oh Leo was something else... he was perfect... and- and...

"YOU BETTER RUN!" Bebop shrieked, interrupting your thoughts and making you subconsciously run faster. "YOU CAN NOT ESCAPE THE BEBOP!" He continued yelling, his motorcycle engine revving up even more as he laughed.

"STOP TALKING IN THE 3RD PERSON!" You screamed over your shoulder, "It does NOT make you cool!"

Bebop only grunted at this, glaring at you as he continued to drive faster and faster.

Casey hit your arm, silently telling you that he wanted you to follow. You nodded, and quickly unsheathed your Wakizashi as you ran behind a long line of cars. Casey grunted and pulled you behind a black SUV, both of you placing a hand on it for support as you breathed heavily.

Another loud roar caught your attention and your breath hitched in your throat.

You were cornered.

Note to self; Never Listen to Casey Jones.

•- THIRD PERSON POV -•

"Let's go, come on, Mikey!" Leo yelled as he picked his katana back up and charged at Krang, slashing his swords at the hunk of metal.

The Krang swung his giant arms down upon the three brothers attacking him, trying to keep up with the turtles as they flipped around and sliced at his armor.

"You're going down Krang!" Mikey shouted, swinging his chucks at the giant robot.

Krang continued to fight the three brothers, and Leo noticed that it was distracting him just longe enough to get Donnie over to the console. Leo grinned as he dodged another flying arm, but that grin was retracted into a frown as Donnie yelled, "Okay- uh... oh no... only about 90 seconds until this thing is complete!"