ANNOUNCEMENT! NOT A CHAPTER

Hello my fabulous little turtle doves!

It's me, your fabulous unnamed author :)

Anyways, as you can see, I have gotten much farther through this book, there are only a couple of scenes in the movie left, yet there are less chapters then the others.

This is for two reasons:

One: I could not physically put you in every scene, I mean- how could you be with the turtles, And April, And Casey, And Shredder at the same time? So there are parts of the movie I skipped because of that

And Two: These chapters are MUCH longer. My others were about 10ish minutes per chapter, but these are about 18-20ish minutes so I'm giving you the same amount of content, it just fits into less chapters cause I'm making the chapters longer.

(If that makes sense lol)

So, in about a week or less, this book SHOULD be done :)

And that means....

DRUMROLL

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

THE NEW AVATAR AU!

Yesssssss!

It's going to be LeoxReader.

I'm still coming up with the plot, any ideas that you have feel free to comment on this chapter!

I have 3 different ideas for this book.

One: Same storyline as the original ATLA But the characters switch obviously.

EX:
Avatar Aang -> Leo
Katara -> Y/N
(And so on)

Or Two: A different tale that happens during the events of ATLA

EX:
Maybe you're a refugee making your way to Ba Sing Se, and you meet the turts. (Romance ensues)

Or Three: Something before or after ATLA

EX: Splinter is the avatar, and raised sons from all different tribes. Maybe he dies (I KNOW SAD) and you become the next avatar. (I don't know gimme ideas LOL)

One of those three!

Sooooo- mark your calendars my lovely little turtle doves! This new book should hopefully come out in the first week of September if all goes according to plan! Stay safe my lovelies!

🐢🕊☺️