SHIT! I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU!

It was starting to get light out again as you ran down the NYC Streets.

Multiple people stared at you as you bolted from one sidewalk to another, one goal in your mind; Get to the Police Headquarters ASAP.

"Hey! Watch it you asshole!" A man yelled as you ran into him.

"SORRY!" You apologized as you continued to run, not bothering to pick up his split groceries. His Goldfish and SPAM sandwiches could wait, this could not.

Water lapped at your heels as you ran through a puddle, a whiff of smoke catching in your lungs as you ran by a shadowy alley.

The run had been exhausting, almost 12 miles nonstop from the JFK Airport. Sure, the foot clan didn't teach you how to swim, but you were a fast and efficient fucking runner, something you had always been proud of.

"Yo- O' Neil!" You heard a familiar and annoying voice yell out.

"Vern." You spat as you came to a halt.

Vern rolled his eyes, "Your sister is in there short stack."

"Thanks... FalCoN."

The police headquarters was still being cleaned up from the shattered glass, and you could see cracks in the tiles from where Donnie and Leo had landed. You had forgotten how big they truly were, You guessed that the shock had worn off when you were trying to save them from getting their blood drained.

"Y/N!" April exclaimed as she pulled you into a hug, you gladly squeezed back before pulling away. "SHIT! I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU!"

"SAME HERE- YOU WENT TO BRAZIL?!" April shot back, cupping your face as she shot you a stern glare.

You chuckled, "Maybe...? Uh- anyways, where are you guys going? The door is down there."

Casey grinned at you, "To the Chief, have to give her back her phone."

April gave Casey a grin in return for that comment, "Like I said before, Smooth Jones."

You smiled brightly at the moment shared between the two adults, you already had a feeling that this friendship would gradually blossom into something more.

"Okay- this way..." A police man muttered, interrupting the moment. You all nodded, quickly following after.

-/——\-

As soon as you walked into the main room, you heard the Chief mutter a half-hearted thank you to Vern, who gave her a look at her judging tone.

"Uh, Chief?" Casey mumbled as he stepped forward, phone in hand, "You uh- you might need this."

Chief Vincent stared at Casey for a bit, a hint of annoyance playing on her cold face, "Well played, Jones. Great, now we have a Rhino and a Warthog to add to our troubles."

"Good looking out." April smiled as she patted Vern on the shoulder, about to walk out.

"Anytime." He responded.

A low rumble shook the ground and you turned in fear towards a desk, where an empty coffee cup was rattling.

That COULD NOT be good.

"I want an APB on a Dr. Baxter Stockman, and get a few-"

Chief Vincent suddenly stopped talking as a more powerful rumble shook the Earth. Worried glances were exchanged as the Chief and your little group of four walked over to the window.

"Oh my God...." You whispered.

Shredder did it.

•- THIRD PERSON POV -•