An Evil Goatee or Something...

(LETTING YOU GUYS KNOW AHEAD OF TIME THAT THIS WILL HAVE A LOT OF POV CHANGES! THAT WAY WE SEE WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU AND WITH LEO)

•- THIRD PERSON POV -•

"We're 90 seconds out," Vincent announced as she directed her voice at the four turtles, "I've got tactical gear, weapons, and communications standing by."

Leo nodded, he was still extremely surprised that the Chief had trusted them so quickly. He had mostly just expected that she would agree to stop hunting them at most, not give them who-knows-how-much gear and help.

"All we need is cover to get up there," Leo responded, turning to Donnie, "When we do we've got to find the beacon that's drawing all those pieces together."

Donnie nodded as he stared at a small screen in the van, "If we can send that beacon back where it came from, and April, Y/N, Casey, and Vern can close the portal on our command..."

"Good-bye Technodrome!" Mikey finished Donnie sentence.

"Good-bye Krang." Raph added on.

Leo nodded as him and his brothers all said, "Team Effort."

Some small fist bumps and high-fives were exchanged, and Leo took a deeper breath. He hoped that whatever you were going to do, wouldn't hurt you in any way at all...

•- YOUR POV -•

"All right- wait, they're splitting up," Vern yelled in shock as he turned around to look out of the car window, "We aren't going with the turtles? Why aren't we going with the turtles?! When something bad happens, you want to be with the turtles!"

You rolled your eyes, "Calm down Fenwick, you got me to protect you."

He stared back at you, "That's what I'm worried about."

"Oh, like you're much help, FALCON."

"IT WAS YOUR GUYS IDEA! FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME!"

"Yeah- but you didn't have to act like a snob about it!"

Vern opened his mouth to respond angrily, but an even angrier April turned around and scolded you, "QUIET DOWN! WE HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THEN PAST AGREEMENTS!"

Vern mumbled under his breath as you only got farther and farther away from the turtles.

And for once, you found yourself agreeing with him.

What if something happened to Leo while you were separated?

•- THIRD PERSON POV -•

Leo adjusted the strap on his plastron as the truck skidded to a stop in front of the Chrysler Building.

It was time.

Here goes nothing.

"Move it! Let's go!" Some of the troops yelled, signaling for the turtles to start moving.

"Shields up! Let's get them in! Tight form on that barricade!" Rebecca, the Chiefs assistant, ordered.

The turtles quickly filed out of the truck, Leo crouching blow and looking back at his brothers to make sure they were doing the same.

S.W.A.T soldiers in black uniforms held up shields on the sides opposite on the turtles, creating a little opening that they could walk through without being seen.

Leo did however, see multiple people trying to film and capture photos of them as they moved.

It reminded him of what April was trying to do when he first met you guys, which only reminded him of you. And thinking about you suddenly shot new determination and fear into his blood. He instantly moved quicker, he'd get through this, he'd stop the krang, for you.