Not Down Here Mikey, Not for us...

The plane felt like hell.

Seriously.

Well, you were at least sweaty as hell. Not only that. !but you were leaning onto Leo's equally sweaty leg as you absentmindedly fanned yourself. Nothing worked.

You adjusted your spot on the floor, leaning into Leo's leg a bit more. He reached his hand down and squeezed one of your shoulders, as if to tell you, 'Just a bit longer Y/N...'

You sighed as you ran your fingers through your damp hair before pulling it into a ponytail. You immediately got back to fanning yourself, especially your chest. Your white cami was stuck to you, molding to your form. It was incredibly uncomfortable.

•- Third Person POV -•

At this point, Leo was wishing the plane ride would never end.

Why is that?

Well, because the sweat on your cami soaked it, and we all know what happens when white gets wet.

Yeah that's right, he could see EVERYTHING.

And he was enjoying it.

He had an excuse to look at you now, and he was taking advantage of it.

The white cami was tight already, so the see-thoroughness only helped outline all of yours curves...

And your chest.

Leo couldn't stop staring, and he had no shame.

Although a groan from Mikey instantly pulled him out of the gutter in his mind, "UGH- aren't there supposed to be like... pretty stewardesses handing out warm hand towels and stuff?"

"Not down here Mikey..." Raph growled as he fanned himself, "Not for US."

Leo took a heavy breath, he knew this was Raphs way of making a point. Referring to the fact that nobody excepted them, and that's why they had gone after the ooze.

And he knew that you could tell too, because as soon as Raph said that, you had reached up and squeezed Leo's hand before getting up and sitting down next to him.

Leo grinned at his gorgeous girlfriend.

Gosh, he wished it was just you and him right now...

•- YOUR POV -•

"Oh boy..." Donnie muttered as he got up from his seat, "Bebop and Rocksteady are en route back to NYC!"

You watched Leonardo get up and walk over to Donnie, "What?"

"They must have already received the last piece they need to open the portal!"

You stared at the screen over Leo's arm, (Not shoulder cause he's too fucking tall).

"Hey, wait!" You yelled, putting your finger on the hologram, "Look! They're going to intersect!"

"Well not exactly..." Donnie explained, "There's going to be a 3,000 foot separation! I could plot a course for intercept... but we'd have to jump."

"Jump?!" Raph squeaked out.

You looked at Leo with wide eyes, "I can't survive a 3,000 foot jump! In case you haven't noticed, not everyone has FUCKING SHELLS!"

Leo sent a worrying look your way, before perking up, "I've got a plan, okay?"

You nodded just as Leo walked over to get two parachutes, one for you and one for Raph.

"I-I don't know if this is a such a good idea..." Raph stuttered out as Leo adjusted the parachute on him.

"Oh come on! Don't go getting soft on me now Raph! This is going to be fun!" Mikey hyped him up from the side.