Epilogue

————————-3 Years Later—————————

"Leooooooooooo...." You groaned, stepping over fallen tree branches as you chased after your handsome husband.

Yeah, that's right.

After the whole... Krang thing, Leo proposed.

NOT RIGHT AWAY OF COURSE! It was after a year, right after you turned 18.

The wedding had been beautiful too, you can still remember the look on Leo's face when you walked towards him.

The way he gently rubbed your hand as he slipped the small wedding band on your finger.

The feel of his lips on yours for that first couple kiss.

That magical night...

Magical....

And now, here you were, in the forest.

"Y/N, come on, we're almost back home." Leo responded, turning around and grabbing your smaller hand in his much bigger and greener hand.

"Remind me why we went on this incredibly long hike in the first place?" You asked as he helped you down and off of a rock, still holding onto your hand as you continued hiking.

Leo smiled a bit, his eyes crinkling, "You know you love our monthly hikes N/N~"

"Well, yeah..." You muttered, "But this one was extra long."

"We're ninjas!" Leo defended with a grin, "That's doesn't just mean training in a dojo."

You groaned, "I guess you're right..."

He chuckled, "Aren't I always?"

You rolled your eyes as Leo laughed even more, "Come on, I bet you I'll beat you to the house!"

You chuckled at his teenage like behavior, it always felt like you were in that young love stage. And sure, you were still young, only 21, but it really felt like you and Leo had never aged... 16 forever.

"Y/N! I can see the house!" Leo called from over his shoulder.

"Wha- NO YOU CANT!" You yelled, starting to run after him.

You jumped over rocks and fallen trees, ducking under low branches and avoiding patches of poisonous plants.

"LEOOOOOOOO! Where did you go? Come on, this isn't funny!" You pouted once you caught up to the spot you saw him last.

"LEO!" You yelled again.

"AH!" You shrieked as someone grabbed you, instinctively turning around to slap them.

Leo laughed as he dodged the shot.

"Heyyyy- stop making fun of me..." You pouted as he grabbed your hand and gave it a kiss.

"Now what fun would that be?"

You rolled your eyes, he was a little much sometimes.