Tartaruga Brothers

"Hey over here!" You pointed at an empty space near the subway tracks, pulling April aside so you could check the now fully downloaded files.

April quickly pulled up her phone, scrolling through the files, you reading them over her shoulder.

One of them had the following words embedded in the document:

"PRISON BREAK"

Your eyes widened in fear as you could only imagine who Baxter was trying to break out of jail, Sacks or Shredder. And it was probably the latter which only complicated everything in your fucking life.

"SHIT," You mumbled, "I'll call Donnie..." You then hurriedly grabbed your phone out of your pocket, opening it and scrolling to Donnie's contact name before pressing the 'Call' button.

The phone rung for a second before Donnie picked up, you putting him on speaker.

"Y/N! April! How did it go?" Donnie inquired from the other side of the phone.

"Donnie she got in."
"Yeah I'm looking at the files on Baxters iPad..."
"Oh, you got in? What did you find?"

April was scrolling to open a file to show Donnie, but it suddenly deleted in front of her very eyes, "Oh no... no, no, no..."

"D, the files, they're erasing..." You whispered into the phone. "It's some sort of uh- self destruct program...." April added in.

You groaned, of course it was.

"Erasing?" Donnie questioned.

"Yeah, but before they started erasing I had a chance to read some of Baxters emails. And I was right." April told Donnie as she grabbed the phone from you.

You glared at her, snatching it back and holding it between you two, "Yeah, turns out Blaxter Stockdude over here is working with the foot tonight."

April shot you a glare for the immature nickname, "Shredder is being transferred to an upstate prison in New York tonight, and the Foot Clan are planning on hitting the convoy..."

"They're going to break him out of police custody... he will be free again...!" Donnie gasped.

"Who, Donnie?" That same heart-flipping voice from earlier asked.

"Shredder." Donnie stated.

You and April shared a look and she gave you a nod, you then turned your attention back to the phone.

"IM ON MY WAY BACK TO THE LAIR- Wait for me you bozos!" You yelled into the phone before quickly pocketing it. You turned and gave April a hug, "I'll be back when we're done sis!"

April nodded just as a subway pulled into the station. Waiting until almost everyone was on, you grabbed the top of the car, and swung on top of it. Gripping the edges tightly as the train took off.

You opened the tracker app on your phone, watching the turtles little symbols moving through the sewers. You should get there just after they will, as long as there were no problems that is.

You let out a little yelp as some trash flew in your face, before quickly brushing it off and grunting, staring dead ahead...