Achieved the Power of Flight/K-kiss?

"Talk to me, Donnie." You heard Leo say as you walked into the control room.

It was a total 180 flip from the Leo you had held in his room.

His fearless image was back.

You couldn't tell if you liked it better or not.

"The computers pinpointed the isotopic signature of the purple ooze!" Donne explained as he rapidly tapped on his computer, "I can track Bebop and Rocksteady's exact coordinates! I-I got em'!"

Everyone leaned closer as Donnie said this, you could see a red flashing dot and some coordinates on a map- moving through the air?

"W-what?" Donne questioned, he had seen the same thing you had, "They're at 36,000 feet... traveling at 490 knots!"

You and Leo exchanged a glance, you both had the same thought. 'Why are they on a fucking plane?'

"Wow!" Mikey grinned from the back, "They've achieved the power of flight! Good fer them, Y'know?"

You and Leo chuckled as Donnie smiled at his little brother, "They're on a plane Mikey."

"Oh."

Donnie looked back to the computer after Mikeys verbal response, "It looks like our little mutant buddies are headed for Brazil."

"How do we get there?" Leo asked as he pointed at the screen.

"We sneak onto the next cargo plane from JFK." Donnie answered very matter of factly.

Leo nodded, "Alright ninjas. Let's go!"

The other turtles nodded, although Raph gave Leo a glare before leaving to grab his gear. This left you and Leo alone, since you already had everything.

Leo stares at you as sheathed his katanas, which he had simply grabbed from the floor earlier when coming in here.

"You feeling better?" You asked as you scooted a bit closer to him.

Leo grinned, "Never better."

You gave him a slightly smaller grin, somewhat distracted as his ocean eyes stared directly into yours.

He noticed you staring and only moved closer.

"Staring is rude~" He teased.

"How can I not?" You blushed.

He chuckled lightly, lowering his head before looking back at you.

"I could be saying the same thing about you, you're absolutely gorgeous." He complimented sincerely.

You stared up at his eyes, getting closer to him, yet still not close enough.

The gap between you two was shrinking, and it made your heart race faster then it ever had before.

"You mean that?" You bashfully questioned.

Leo nodded, about to lean closer when Donnie jumped into the control room.

"GUYS."

You stared at him, turning your head away as heat rushed to your face. Donnie sighed, turning to his older brother, "We have to go? We have a plane to catch, remember?"

"Yeah."

Leo's answer was simple. Short. Precise. Somewhat... cold? Almost as if he was telling Donnie to leave you and him alone.

The two brothers stared at each other, and Donnie finally broke the staring contest, "I'll uh- we will- UHM. Be outside! Yeah..."

Leo watched Donnie leave the room, his lips curling upwards as he turned back to you, "Now where we're we?"