THEY'RE MONSTERS!

WOOSH! Another FUCKING newspaper flew onto your face as you, Leo, and Donnie rode the subway back home.

It's like the subway had something against you.

You groaned and shoved the newspaper off of your face, clutching onto the top of the train tightly.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEEP! Donnie's watch rang out, making both you and Leo turn your attention to him.

"Oh hey Mikey," Donnie answered, Leo making a face, "What's up-"

"MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY!" Mikey's voice screamed at Donnie.

Leo and Donnie made eye contact, thinking the same thing, 'What the hell did Mikey do?'

"What's going on?" Leo inquired in a worried tone.

"The Foot have the purple ooze!" Mikey yelped, "We need backup at police headquarters RIGHT NOW!"

"Purple Ooze?" You asked, staring up and Leo, he looked back down at you and sighed.

"Hang tight, Mikey. We will be right there!"
"We're on the move!"

Donnie then leapt onto a moving subway going into the opposite direction.

"W-wait I'm not gonna leap onto a moving sub- WAYYYYY!" You screamed as Leo grabbed onto you and threw himself, (and you), onto the other subway.

You breathe heavily and slapped his arm, which hurt you more than him, "Don't do that!"

Leo apologized and set you down on the top of the train, going back to being silent about whatever was happening.

"Hey what's going-"

"WHAT?" Leo interrupted. He couldn't hear you over the loud noises of the subway echoing off the tunnel walls.

"Uh- TELL YOU LATER."

Leo nodded and you both went back to being silent, praying that Mikey hadn't gotten himself into too much trouble...

-/——\-
•- THIRD PERSON POV -•
Raph and Mikey

"Ah!" A policemen yelled as a Foot Soldier kicked him to the ground, turning around and doing the same to another armed cop.

Mikey watched nervously from the vents.

He wanted to help, but people would see them! They didn't need one person in here knowing they exist, let alone the ENTIRE police station.

Raph suddenly leaned forward, and Mikey, being smart for once, pushed him back.

"We have to get to the exit!" Raph commanded.

But Mikey stood his ground, "What, are you crazy? WE CAN'T BE SEEN DUDE!"

"The purple ooze is our only shot of being human," Raph growled, pouting at one of the running foot soldiers, "And it's headed towards the front door."

Mikey stared at the Foot Soldier, watching a Cop yell, "FREEZE!" Before being taken down in an extremely painful maneuver.

"Are you with me, or not?" Raph questioned, about to leap out of their hiding spot.

Mikey stared at him.

They HAD to get that purple ooze.

He gave Raph a nod and just like that he jumped out of the vents. Landing on the ground and bringing a pile of rubble and dust with him.