That's Nice of Them to Say Goodbye! 🪂

You all stood there, unmoving for but a second as you took in your two foes. The Rhino, and the Warthog.

You had a better view now then you did at the tower. You could finally see all of their features.

The Warthog was giant and had brown fur and skin, he had a giant gold nose ring and retro purple sunglasses. Two tusks came out of his mouth and curled upwards, and his hair was spiked into a really interesting looking purple Mohawk.

The Rhino on the other hand, had no fur at all. He was just hard, rough, grey skin. He had two horns protruding out of his elongated snout, and he was adorned with military clothing. He had bombs, pistols, knives, and you name it on two straps that crossed his chest.

They were definitely more intimidating up close.

"Hey look Rock, it's the turtles!"
"Yeah, and that little girl!"

The two creatures glared intimidatingly at you, and you quickly drew your Wakizashi as a form of defense, Leonardo and Raphael doing the same.

"Hey, bringing back the Mohawk dude! Good for you, y know?" Mikey teased as he ran his fingers through imaginary hair and up into a Mohawk.

Bebop snarled at him, "Oh ho- y'all got jokes huh? Let's see how funny you are, after we bash your heads in!"

At these words Mikey and Donnie quickly drew their weapons of choice, just as the two giant mutants charged at you.

You dove to the side as Bebop made a beeline to you, Leo quickly taking your place and shoving into Bebop, attempting to gain the upper hand.

You knew that you weren't going to be much help in this situation, and you were starting to wonder why you had come in the first place. After all, these mutants were FUCKING giant, and Rhinos already kill who-knows-how many people a year, not to mention that they had already seen you and specifically wanted to kill you at the moment. This kind of just left you in the middle of a mutant fight, and you figured the best you could do was avoid and occasionally do something semi-useful... at best. You weren't expecting to do more than that.

You watched Rocksteady slam into Raph, picking him up and throwing him onto the floor. Raph let out a loud groan, and Mikey rammed into the Rhinos side, the two of them taking the large mutant together. You quickly ran to the center, (next to Donnie who was holding the weird-ass device), attempting to steer the fight away from him.

"Hey- guys!" Donnie yelped as Leo almost ran into him, "Careful!"

At the same time, Raph and Mikey had finally overpowered Rocksteady, and Raph was swinging him over his head. He let go and the Rhino flew across the side of the plane towards a giant tank.

"Uhm-" You muttered as you watched him get up and walk away from the fight, "That can't be good..."

You turned your attention to Mikey and Leo, who were now ganging up on Bebop.

'SHIT- WHERE IS THAT FUCKING RHINO?!'

"Heh heh-!" A loud voice darkly chuckled.

Your eyes widened as you turned towards Rocksteady, he was now in the FUCKING TANK.

"OH GOD- GUYS!" You yelled out, watching as Rocksteady pressed his finger to the trigger.

Mikey yelled the same words of warning as bullets ricocheted throughout the plane, flying through the air. Multiple boxes and crates exploded, and splinters were shot out of them.

Leo grabbed your wrist and pulled you behind a giant crate in the back as the bullets blew holes into the side of the plane. You held onto Leo's arm that was wrapped protectively around you as more bullets flew. You could only pray they wouldn't find a home in your body.