𑁍Smile and give us a kiss𑁍 Yumeko

TW: Obsessive/unhealthy behavior

617 words ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woah what the fuck?!"

Ripping your body from the warmth of the blankets, you frantically eyed down the dark figure. The only prominent feature seeable through the blackness being her cold, vermilion colored eyes. Your knees reached your stomach as you dragged your body back, away from the prying pair of eyes next to your bed.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

It was a stupid question, you knew that, but getting answers out of her was one of the very few joys you've experienced under her "care". The satisfaction of her explaining her sick and twisted logic to you, providing some form of an answer for the way she treats you - it quickly became a fixation of yours.

"You're so....cute when you're resting. It appears to be the only time you aren't scowling or spitting your venom. How...adorable."

The arrogant response was far from satisfying. The false sweetness in her voice softly contradicted the condensing, backhanded comment she so fondly refers to as a compliment.

Yumeko finally removes herself from the seat she had spent hours watching you from; she straightens her uniform skirt, then walks away as if nothing had happened. "What a burdensome day I've had, angel," she said, clearly expecting you to question her about it. Your captor's entitlement towards your person has never known boundaries, but that doesn't mean you'd make things easy for her.

Her expectations of you were not something you weren't willing to submit to; Yumeko understood this by now. The idea of ​​playing house with her was infuriating, to pretend that you loved her back or even wished to speak with her- it would never happen despite how much Yumeko attempted to force it.

"I'm thirsty," you mumbled.

Without another word, you stood up from the bed; thirsty for nothing more than to put as much space between you and her as you could possibly manage.

"You are a very....peculiar woman, Y/N."

The atmosphere abruptly shifted, becoming much heavier.

"I'm the only person on this planet who's ever truly loved you... and yet, this is how you repay me for my undying display of kindness and affection?"

Your body froze within the door frame.

Her sweet tone had vanished, leaving a devilish, cold sound in its place - causing Goosebumps to invade your skin. You've heard this tone many times before, just never concerning you. It is the same tone she uses against the many women she killed through gambling, the ones who dared to touch you, speak to you, or even look at you.

"I'm growing rather impatient with you." The bed creaked behind you before a line of footsteps drew closer.

You finally reconnected with your paralyzed body, prompting you to continue out of the bedroom and towards the staircase - like a mouse scampering from a cat. A part of you knew that walking away from Yumeko at this moment was a foolish decision, but your burning resentment seemed to always overpower your actions.

"Tsk." The sudden harsh grasp of your wrist caused a pathetic shriek to escape your mouth. She stared you down, silently enjoying as she watched the stubborn bravery you held slowly wither away.

Standing there, you felt your soul being swallowed by your captor; watching helplessly as your entire truth crumbled.

Existing alongside Yumeko has become unbearable as of late, yet somehow, it couldn't compare to this moment; the feeling of your heart banging against your ribcage.

"Oh," Yumeko's eyes soften. "I'm sorry, angel. Did I frighten you?"

Her grip around your wrist loosens, allowing you a modest taste of relief as she softly lays your hand against her chest. "Hm, My bad," she whispers, pulling you towards her.

She grins down at you as if nothing had happened.

"Now, why don't you smile and give me a kiss."