𑁍Lucky to have eachother𑁍 Yumeko

417 words ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"darling, i'm home!" Yumeko delicately shouted as she walked into your shared home, shutting the door and leaving her shoes behind her. she wasn't expecting to see you running towards her, given that she still had you locked up in chains in your new room. plus, you were shy, and not likely to greet her even without the restraints.

her day in Hyakkaou private academy was a bit hectic than normal. A massive gamble between Kirari and her had happened just ten minutes before it was time to home; forcing Yumeko to return home almost half an hour after she normally did. not to mention the fact that Midari wouldn't stop following her on her way back home - Giving Yumeko more of a reason to despise the one eyed moron.

and, this entire day, she was thinking only of you. She finally got you back to her home two days prior and you were still settling in. She hadn't wanted to even leave your side at all but was called in to work without any excuse or escape. She could only hope that you wouldn't be gone by the time she got back.

this fear was proven unfounded when she silently opened your bedroom door. there you lay, sleep still clouding your eyes. She almost cooed at the adorable sight.

it took a lot of strength of hers to not immediately join you. she slid off her blazer - forgetting to do so earlier in her rush to find you - and swapped her school uniform for a pair of sweatpants and a loose shirt.

you had woken up a bit more when Yumeko returned to your side. you must have thought you were in a dream, Yumeko told herself. there was no way you truly wanted to hold her; as your outstretched arms in her direction suggested.

a whine escaped your lips as Yumeko continued to overthink your actions. you just wanted to hold her after her long day. you wouldn't admit it just yet - too shy to do so - but you already started to miss her when she wasn't with you.

now, as you laid intertwined in each other's arms, your heart's swelled. both of you thought of how lucky you were to have the other.