𑁍Gambling or me?𑁍 Yumeko

A/N: Hello everyone! This Scenario was requested by Ritoru__ thank you so much for this request and I hope you enjoy! :)
I also feel I should point out that I've set this scenario after the events in Kakegurui, like everyone mentioned here has now graduated from Hyakkaou Academy. And Y/N hates gambling but Yumeko is doing it behind her back?? You can interpret this chapter however you want of course but I just want to give a tiny summary just in case! Hope you enjoy and thank you so much for requesting once again!!<333333

2160 words ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is so wrong" Yumeko thought as she looked down at her poker cards.
A royal flush, Yes!
A giggle escaped the woman's lips as she dragged her thumb towards her mouth and bit it gently, gripping onto anticipation and tightly pressing her legs together in an attempt to hold her excitement. To think that she had been getting away with these acts without you knowing for this long was so tedious and deliciously risky. She was selfishly abusing your undeniable trust by sneaking out to casinos and playing with your hard- earned money behind your back and was not even feeling an ounce of guilt "And I know this is wrong"

The man across her table threw down a three of a kind, his lustful stare conquering every inch of her desire. She sighed and encouraged him with a slight groan when she threw down her royal flush victoriously, seductively teasing his horrified expression.

It for sure was wrong, but she couldn't help but love every moment of her sin.

()

"Oh, baby" you exclaimed happily through the kitchen "You're already up! I was just making some breakfast...If you can wait for two more minutes, it'll be done and we can eat together"

"Sorry, I have to go now" She spoke grabbing an apple from the counter and dashing out of the room. You followed her with your stare, slightly annoyed by her blank rudeness. You had noticed her strange demeanor ever since she came back from the big city three days ago. She had come not only exhausted, which you concluded it was from the long travels back, but also extremely absentminded and distant. The days after were cold too; her morning kisses were gone and the long, lovely messages that would pop on your phone's screen disappeared.

The longing in your heart was stronger than any thought invading your mind. It was tough having a girlfriend who didn't even show you love. Did she have any left for you? You weren't sure anymore.

The day went on as usual, you worked the most part of it. However, you still returned home earlier than Yumeko, which was normal. You left your things on the little shelf stuck on the entrance wall and directed yourself to the bedroom, changing into some comfortable clothes before grabbing your phone and plopping yourself on the couch.

You scrolled through social media for nearly an hour and started to get worried when you didn't receive any messages from your girlfriend. Although she had been distant for a while now, she never failed to text you if she couldn't make it for dinner. Worriedly, you searched for your friend Ryota's number and dialed the man with no hesitation.

"Hi, Y/N!" she greeted you. Ryota loved you dearly and you cared for her equally. He was extremely happy that his best friend had actually found such an incredible partner to be by his side. Therefore, when you explained why you had called, his frown came as quick as lightning "She excused herself earlier than usual because she said she had an anniversary date with you"

You had fallen silent.

"Y/N? Are you alright?"

"I'll call you later" you struggled to keep your breathing steady "Thanks for the help, Ryota"