|12|

Chapter 12: The Room of Requirement and Heartbreak
we endured endless teasing from Harry and Ron and looks as if to say 'so Cute!' From Abi and Hermione and we all were best friends with each other anyway, well not me and Adam, we kinda got passed that stage and are dating now. I was sitting with Adam at breakfast when Beth and katie both came over to me. "Olivia, we are so sorry!" they said at the same time. "You were right and we ignored you. We are so sorry!"
"Its okay, Just don't hurt me again. your my best friends." i say and we were friends again The Yule Ball was in a fortnight and I still havent begun to choose the songs that i am going to sing. Adam doesn't know that i play and i hate lying to him but dumbledore doesnt want anybody else to know.
"Guys, i kinda have to go to the libary. go on without me!" I say and run off. I had to be alone to think. i reach a weird tapestry on the wall thinking about the place i needed to practise when there was a popping noise behind me. A door had just appeared out of nowhere. i walked in cautiously and saw the biggest music practise room i had ever seen. there was an old grand piano in the middle, guitars on the left and drums on the right. it was amazing. thats when it hit me, This is the room of requirement. i sat down on a stool with a guitar and began writing my playlist of songs i could do and once dumbledore gets back to me i can pick how many he wants me to sing.

Adam's POV
Okay now its getting weird. Olivia has just run off before i got to ask her to the yule ball. I mean not that i need to i feel that i have to. I grab my stuff anddecide to follow her to the libary but first i go to harry. "Harry?" i say
"Whats up?" he asked
"You seen Olivia?"
"She just went to the Room of requirement cuz it doesn't show on the map remember?"
"Oh, Okay." Isay and run off towards the seventh floor. I get there only somebody's waiting there for me.
"Olivia? Is that you?"
Olivia's POV
around one hour later i came out of the room and saw Adam standing there. Only he wasn't alone. Holly was with him. His back was pressed against the wall and they were kissing, I think I just felt my heart break. They broke apart and Adam said "What the fuck do you think you are doing?"
"What do you mean?" she said
​"I am with Olivia not you!"
sweet how he still pretends.... I let a sob exit my mouth and they turn around to see my hair turn bright blue and the tears stream down my face before I run and don't look back.

Adam's POV
"I am with Olivia not you!"
I heard a sob and turn around to see my girls hair turn bright blue and the tears stream down her face before she runs and doesn't look back.
I turn back to Holly and yell "I HATE YOU! STAY OUT OF OUR FUCKING LIVES! CAN YOU NEVER LEAVE ANYTHING ALONE?"
Then I run after Olivia until i get to Harry who says "Whats up with Liv?"
"Never-mind which way did she go?"
"I don't Know."
I let out a noise of fustration and run down the corridor away from them, my mind only on one person...Liv

Olivia's POV
I Run Until I see Hermione and Harry. "Say you don't know where i am." and run into the Common room. I run straight upto the dorms and fall onto my bed. I pull on the curtains and put on all of the same Enchantments as I did at my Old Dorm and i cry. I cry Over a Jerk that only wanted to Break my heart. I Cry for an hour and then I stop. I get out of bed and try to make my self look presentable. My hair was still a bright shade of blue. I change my clothes and go down to the common room where Hermione and Abi is sitting. "Oh, dear. Ron Get Fred and George. Harry, you get the Ice cream, Preferably Vanilla and lots of cookies." said Abi
as they went I sat down opposite Hermione and asked "Who's Fred and George?"
"We are." said two red heads sitting down as Ron sat next to Hemione.
"Right." I say and sigh, "Oh Shit.." As Adam Walked into the room looking stricken. I hide Behind the Sixth Year boys and say " I'm Not here."
"Is LIv Back Yet?" He asks
"No..." Says Hermione, " Why should she be?"
"I...erm..Forget it am off to bed."
"Erm..Okay then?" she says and he goes up the stairs to the boys dorms just as Harry walks in with the Biggest tub of vanilla Ice Cream and lots and lots of cookies.
"This Enough?" He asks
"Plenty." she says and He sits down next to me and i hug him.
"Hey, hey," he says comfortingly, "What's the matter?"
"A..A. Adam." I choke out before crying again
"WHat the hell did he do to you?" Says Abi Fiercely looking like she was ready to kill. I swallow and try to stop crying.
"How about we wait until we can cheer you up a bit and then you tell us eh?" Said Harry
I nodded, sat up and said "Thanks guys."
"The fun has barely even begun yet." Said Fred or George
"Who wants to prank Snape with us?" Said the other
"I will But Only If you tell us who is who." i say
"Okay, I'm Fred." said the one with the smaller nose
"And I'm George." said the one with more freckles.
"Oh Okay so anyone else?" I say
"MEEE!!!" says Abi
"Lets eat cookies first though and have this ice cream."
so we all ate and laughed but my hair stayed blue and then it was almost time to start our prank i had an idea. "Hey, Guys why dont we prank the whole school?"
"How?"
"Paint Bombs Under the house tables and colour changing hair powder." I say
"lets do it." Said the twins and they started to walk out of the portrait hole.
"Wait one minute!Dont leave the portrait hole." I say and run up to the dorms and pick up four of the invisibility rings and run back down. I hand each person one ring and they all look at me funny.
"these are invisibility rings, and if I wear this one," I say holding up mine,"we should be able to see each other." They look at each other before putting theirs on their finger and they dissapear into thin air. once I put mine on I am able to see them again and nodded. we walked out of the common room together and the fat lady said "Ms Alcove is that you?"
I giggled and we ran down to the corridor and down the grand staircase towards the great hall. We got there pretty quickly and we group together.
"Okay, Fred George You're on Paint bomb duty only make sure it's easy to get off. Im thinking red and gold for Slytherins and Hufflepuffs and Purple for us and Maybe green and silver for Ravenclaw. make sure the heads of houses match and we'll get the powder in place in the same color for each of the tables. Use everything for Dumbledore he can take a joke, then it's extra pranking for Snape. Im thinking pink and lots of it but in here first." I whisper and we get to work. The powder will fall at regular intervals during Breakfast (it lasts two weeks unless you are me and know how to get rid of it) and Everyone is gonna get it. the paint balloons will explode halfway through and soon we were done. we sneak back out of the great hall and down to Snape's classroom where we made it pink and filled with cuddly animals and then we did his office to match. We run back to the common room at 1 am and take off our rings and laugh about our handiwork. my Hair was slowly turning back to brown and I say "Brown is boring now. Lets make my hair Black!" I say and screw up my face in concentration and my hair turned black. I turned to the boys who laughed and gave me back my rings and went to bed. I turned to Abi and said "Come on bedtime."
"awwwwh, okay." she said joking and gave me back my ring and dragging me to the dorm. I change into my pajamas and climb into bed.
"Night Abs!" I whisper
"Nighty night" she whispers back.
I fell asleep on the prospect of the unveiling of the prank tomorrow.