|19|

Chapter 19: Harry is freaking out and how did i get here?
We're in the library helping harry prepare for the next task. And by we i mean Me, Adam, Abi, Ron and Hermione. We were flicking through books and I found a few potions that could help him but he couldn't make them in time. Around 9 Fred and George come in and say "Hey, Guys"
"What are you doing in a library?" asked ron
"Well Ronniekins," started George
"We are coming on McGonagall's orders you know," said Fred
"She wants Olivia, Hermione and you ronniekins in her office, now" they say together.
"Okay then." I say and follow them both down to McGonagall's Office. Once we get there i notice i am the first to arrive.
"I don't like the idea of my daughter being a treasure under the lake." said dad.
"Severus, she can choose whether or not she wants to participate in the task." said McGonagall.
"I do." I say walking in, "Dad don't freak out but if i have to i will." He nods just as everyone else comes in and Professor McGonagall stands up and begins to speak
"The Second Task Includes all of you in front of me. Ms Gabrielle delacour, Ms Hermione Granger, Mr Ronald Weasley, And Ms Olivia Alcove. You are the treasures of this task, You will all need to be put in an enchanted sleep which will break as soon as you come up from the lake. The merpeople will let you up 2 hours after the task if all the champions have retired or not, Ms Delacour, You will be fleur's Treasure, Ms Granger, You will be Victor Krum's treasure. Mr Weasley You are Mr Potter's treasure and Ms Alcove will be Mr Diggory's. Lets start with the youngest. Severus, the potion is ready no doubt?"
"Yes it is, I will administer it if you don't mind." He said and started by giving the young Delacour her potion and moving on to Hermione as she fell asleep, Then onto Ron, But paused as he got to me. "are you sure?" he asked
"yes dad. I will be perfectly safe. I know I will." I say
"Well, Here you go." He said and gave me my dose of the potion, I heard one thing before i fell into my deep sleep. "I love you Princess." quiet like a whisper.
-Adam's POV-
I waited in the common room for Olivia to come down. when Abi came down i asked "You seen liv?"
"no, i thought she was with you last night."
"Nope." I said and decided to go to breakfast hoping she would turn up at the task. I sat at breakfast and looked up at Snape to see him looking strained. What is Happening? Has she left again?
It was soon time to go to the task. I stood at the bottom with neville. he gave Harry a green plant and said "Gillyweed, It will last for about one hour."
I just shook my head and watched as the champions dive in the water, or in harry's case be pushed in. all we had to do now was wait...
About half an hour in Fleur Delacour was forced to retire due to a grindylow attack. Next back was Cedric and OMM! Olivia. She was his treasure? I rush to go help her, and say "Don't scare me like that again.
-Olivia's POV-
Everything was dark until I burst through the surface of the lake. How did i get here? I felt cold and wet as i was dragged through the water by Ced. I wonder why I was his treasure? I get Pulled out of the water by Adam who wraps me in towels and gives me a hug. "Don't scare me like that again." he said
I laughed and said "Okay, but I couldn't help it y'know?" He smiles and walks away as Cedric turns to me.
"You were my treasure because you are like my little sister. Im sorry for all the things I said before. I truly am." he said sadly
"Hey, don't fret it. but I have let a lot of people down in the past that I never meant to so I wrote a song for them. Im going to see if Dumbledore will let me play it at dinner." I say
"You will never let me down." He said and gave me a Hug. After we came out Victor Krum came out with Hermione and lastly up came Ron and Gabrielle, but No Harry. I Take off the towels and jump back into the lake.
"OLIVIA. NO!" shouted Adam and Ced but I was already hitting the water in a search for Harry. I swam around a bit before I saw him. He was laying at the bottom of the lake his wand in his hand. I point his wand upwards and think Acendio and he shoots up as I let go of him. I then try to swim and I'm caught by the Merpeople who bring me back up to the surface of the water, I swam after that to the stands where Dumbledore was standing. I smiled sadly at him as he helped me back onto the stands. I walk over to Harry and say "you Okay?"
"Yeah. thanks for that. I couldn't move, it was like the full body bind curse had been shot at me." he said grinning and I let my grin fall off my face like the water from my clothes, quickly. I don't know why it affects me so much but he isn't to know, not really. "You okay, Liv?" he asks
"Um...Yeah, Yeah Im fine." I say plastering a fake smile on my lips.
Then Dumbledore announced that in first place for this task was Cedric and then Harry was second, Krum was third and Fleur came last. Ced and Harry are now tying for first place.
"Okay, We will see you at the castle then?" he continued as Madame Pomfrey came over and started fussing over me.
Once she had finished Dad came over and said "Why did you go back in the water? you could have died." he said angrily
"Yeah, but I didn't though, did I?" I said sarcastically making him smile.
"this is another one of those times you remind me of your mother." He said chuckling and he let me make my way to the common room and then up to my dorm room where I changed into my pyjamas and went to sleep.