#4. Boyfriend Comforting You (DEATH)

#4. Boyfriend Comforting You (DEATH) - YOUR BIAS, Y/N

A/N: 'Y/B' means for "Your Bias" meaning you can use your bias/any other member in this SKZ imagine ff. I would personally recommend this for those who needs some comfort words after a bad day. Enjoy listening to this while reading ;)

cr to The Soul Of Wind on yt.

Y/N'S POV

I lie down on my bed to finally have a look at my phone after a tiring and stressful day at work. I hope I did not miss out any important texts or calls from Y/B or Alexandra. As I opened my texts, I saw Alexandra spamming me...a lot. I opened the chat to see...

(Alexandra is your bestie, meanwhile Athena is the other bestie)

3:44pm...I was still at work when she texted me. I started to cry helplessly without knowing what to do. I just turned off my phone, I didn't even bother to reply anymore. I just lost one of my best friend. Then I heard someone calling my name from downstairs.

Y/B: Y/N, I'm home!!

I didn't response to him.

Y/B: Y/N?? Are you upstairs???

I heard him running up the stairs, and knocking onto the room.

Y/B: Y/N?? Are you inside? Can I come in?

I wiped my tears and replied weakly.

Y/N: Y..yes...

He entered the room, and was shocked to see me crying.

Y/B: Babe, are you okay? Why are you crying? Did something bad happened at work today?

Y/N: Go wash up first....I'll tell you when you're done...

He nodded and quickly washed up. After a while he gets onto the bed. I laid my head on his shoulder, still crying.

Y/B: Hey hey...babe are you okay?? Could you tell me what's wrong? Did something bother you?

I tried to catch my breath to speak.

Y/B: It's okay, it's okay. Breathe slowly...breathe in......and out....

Y/N: M-my bestie j-just committed suicide a few h-hours ago...

Y/B: I...I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked...have you taken your dinner though? I couldn't buy food since all of your favorite restaurants have been closed by the time I finished work. 

Y/N: Yea...I a-ate something earlier...

Y/B: Okay, lie down. I'm going to turn off the lights.

Y/B get off the bed and turn off the lights. He gets up onto the bed again and lies down while placing my head onto his chest. I listen to his calm heartbeat while him patting my head.

Y/B: Let's sleep early today, okay?

I nodded. Then he started to comfort me. He also started to give me light kisses while he speaks

Y/B: Everything is gonna be alright, okay? I got you right now, you're safe in my arms now. And you don't have to feel bad for crying on me. I want you to know that it's okay to cry. I don't want you to feel bad for crying, okay? It's okay, it's okay...I'm right here...remember....

Y/N: I just...feel useless without her...I need her....

Y/B: Hey hey...you're not useless...You're strong, aren't you? I know my Y/N is always strong. 

Y/N: I'm not...

Y/B: Don't say that...you are really strong than you think you are...We'll get through this together, okay?

Y/N: If only I was there for her...all this wouldn't have happen...I'm such a bad friend..

Y/B: Don't say things that aren't true...You're a good friend, and you can't blame yourself for this you know? Now I want you to just sleep, okay? Everything is going to be alright...you still have me...I am always there for you, and I always will.

Y/B'S POV

After patting her head for a while, I noticed she already fell asleep on my chest. I gave her a last kiss before I drift off to sleep with her in my arms.