#15. The New Student (BULLYING)

#15. The New Student (BULLYING) - HYUNJIN, HAN, FELIX, SEUNGMIN, JEONGIN, Y/N.

A/N:
Happy New Year 2023!

AT SCHOOL

FELIX: Guys, guys!

SEUNGMIN: What?

FELIX: I heard that we will be having a new student in our class!

JISUNG: Wait really?

HYUNJIN: Same age as us?

FELIX: I think so..

JEONGIN: Let's just head to class, we're going to be late.

TIMESKIP

IN CLASS

TEACHER: Good morning, students. Today we will be welcoming a new female student to our class. Y/N, you may enter.

A girl walks in the class.

Y/N: *bows* Hello everyone, I am Y/N. I hope we can get along with each other *smiles*

"Oh my gosh she's so pretty" "Is she a foreigner?" "Her hair is so smooth and long" "I think I like her" "She's so attractive and hot" 

Most of the boys were gossiping about the new student, meanwhile the mean girls were getting jealous.

LISA: Ew.

CHAEYOUNG: We have a new target girls.

JENNIE: She looks weak, lol.

JISOO: Yea.

TEACHER: Okay Y/N you may take your seat at any of the empty seats available.

Y/N: Okay teacher, thank you *bows*

Y/N'S POV

As I was looking for a place to seat, someone offered a seat next to him.

SEUNGMIN: Hey, there's an empty seat here if you would like to sit here.

Y/N: Oh thank you. *smiles*

I place my bag on the floor beside my desk and sat down.

SEUNGMIN: I'm Seungmin, nice to meet you. These other four are my friends!

FELIX: I'm Felix.

JISUNG: I'm Jisung, you can call me Han if you want.

HYUNJIN: Hyunjin's the name.

JEONGIN: I'm Jeongin, but you can call me I.N for short.

Y/N: Ahh I see, nice to meet y'all *smiles*

TIMESKIP

*BELL RINGS*

SEUNGMIN: Oh Y/N its lunchtime, why not you eat with us?

Y/N: Sure, I'd love to. 

Me and the other 5 guys head out of class to the cafeteria. We queue up to buy food and sat together at a table.

Y/N: I'm going to head to the toilet.

FELIX: Just head straight there, turn right and you'll see it on your left.

Y/N: Okay, thank you.

I get up from my seat and head to the direction Felix told. But then, someone bumped into me and I fell. I notice that her drink also spilled on her uniform.

LISA: Excuse me- DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU JUST BUMPED INTO? 

Y/N: I- I'm sorry.

LISA: SORRY?! DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE MY UNIFORM IS?

Y/N: Isn't it the same as other students-

Three other girls approached me, one of them grabbed me and slapped me in the face.

JENNIE: How dare you speak back to her, she's Lisa, the queen of the school.

CHAEYOUNG: Wait- Aren't you the new girl-

JISOO: Yes Chaeyoung she is the new girl.

CHAEYOUNG: Oh what a coincidence, well since you messed with the wrong people, you pay for it.

SEUNGMIN'S POV

SEUNGMIN: Is it me or I hear a commotion near the toilet-

FELIX: I heard something too, feels like someone fell.

HYUNJIN: Could it be Y/N?

SEUNGMIN: I don't know, let's check it out.

Me and the guys head to see what was going on, when we arrived at the scene, I notice the bullies were about to pour juice on Y/N's head.

Felix ran off first to the girls, following by us.

Y/N'S POV

Y/N: I'm so sorry please don't-

I closed my eyes and covered my head with my hands, then I hear one of the girls shouting in pain. I looked up to see...the five boys I met earlier. Felix was holding onto the girl's hand.

LISA: OW! FELIX LET GO OF MY ARM!

FELIX: What are you planning to do, Lisa? Already bullying someone that is new?

JISOO: B**CH LET GO OF LISA'S AR-

JISUNG: You, shut up. 

Jisoo was about to punch Felix when Jisung stopped her. Hyunjin was giving a death stare to Chaeyoung and Jennie.

Seungmin and Jeongin came by my side.

SEUNGMIN: Hey, are you okay? Let's go, Hyunjin, Han and Felix will handle them.

Seungmin and Jeongin helped to escape the scene.

TIMESKIP

AFTER SCHOOL

HAN: Hey Y/N are you okay from earlier? Sorry you had to go through that in your first day here.

Y/N: I'm okay, thanks to y'all. What did you, Hyunjin and Felix did to those girls though?

FELIX: I knocked them all out with Hyunjin's help.

Y/N: Wha-

FELIX: Just kidding, we just sent them to the principle's office.

Y/N: Are y'all like some prefects-

JEONGIN: Hyunjin, Han and Felix.

Y/N: How about you two, then?

SEUNGMIN: Oh we're just their backup guards if they need help.

HYUNJIN: By the way, you should avoid those girls. They may be "Queens" of the school but they're just ugly bullies who have nothing else better to do in life.

Y/N: Ah, I see. Thank you all for today, I don't think I would be still alive if it weren't for y'all earlier. *bows*

SEUNGMIN: Nah it's not a problem for us, also is it possible if we have your number?

Y/N: Hmm sure *smiles*

We gave each other our phone numbers. Then, they offered to walk me home. It was really fun meeting them.