#16. SKZ Finding Out About Your Death

#16. SKZ Finding Out About Your Death - ALL SKZ MEMBERS, Y/N

CHAN:
FELIX! Calm down, PLEASE!

FELIX: I CAN'T!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE MEANT TO ME, HOW MUCH SHE MEANT TO THE EIGHT OF US!!

A few hours ago

Y/N'S POV

You opened your social media today, to find more hate from toxic fans. Ever since you moved in to SKZ's dorm, everyday was a hard day. A lot of fans got jealous of you just because you were SKZ's best friend, you were allowed to move in to their dorm. 

You turned off your phone and hugged your pillow tight, tears streaming down your cheek. SKZ was on a schedule so you were alone at home. "Why..why do i get this much hate?" You thought to yourself. 

One thing that SKZ does not know about you is that you have been suffering from depression. You always faked a smile in front of them to ensure them that you were alright. Every member was close to you and treated you like a younger sister.

Your phone buzzed even more, you opened it again.

"Go die" "Go to hell" "You don't deserve to live with them" "Why are you even with them?" "Get out from SKZ" 

You turned off your phone, muting it this time because you couldn't stand it anymore. 

"If the fans want me gone, then I shall be" You said to yourself as you got out off bed and head to the kitchen. Your hands started to tremble after reaching out to one of the knives from the shelf.  But instead, you grabbed your phone and opened the group chat between you and SKZ. You recorded a voice message to them.

And that was the last time SKZ heard your voice.

-------

NOBODY'S POV

As SKZ was heading up to their dorm after today's schedule, some of the members were on their phones. Han opened the group chat and played your voice message.

"SKZ, stay strong, you can do it! I love y'all and I'm sorry for everything."

Everyone stopped and turned to Han.

HYUNJIN: Is that..Y/N?

HAN: I- I think we s-should run up to our dorm now. I don't think something good happened.

Everyone ran up to the dorm. Felix was the first to enter right after Chan unlocking it. 

FELIX: Y/N?? Y/N! Where are you?!

Then as he stepped into the kitchen, he broke down into tears, holding your lifeless body in his arms. One by one, the members came to the kitchen after splitting up to search for you.

HAN: N-no...this can't be...

LEEKNOW: I found something..in her room.

CHAN: What is it?

Leeknow opened up the letter, he started to tear up. It was really rare to see Leeknow cry infront of the members. Changbin took the letter from Leeknow so he could read it to the members.

"Oooh, looks like you've found it, congratulations!

I'm sorry for leaving y'all, I just couldn't stand the hate I was getting. It was really hard. It's not like I didn't want to tell y'all about it, I just didn't want to disturb y'all. Seeing everyone exhausted from schedules everyday, and I know it will be useless of me to tell it to y'all. Please do not think of me after this, continue on with your life and live happily for me, okay? I'm sorry for everything I have done, it was a mess. I love everyone of you and will be watching y'all from above.

Love, your little sister"

The members teared up after hearing that. None of them knew that you have been going through all of these alone. Felix got mad and slapped your face multiple times. Chan held him back while yelling at him.

CHAN:
FELIX! Calm down, PLEASE!

F
ELIX: I CAN'T!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE MEANT TO ME, HOW MUCH SHE MEANT TO THE EIGHT OF US!!

CHAN: I know Felix but slapping her is no use, she's gone. It was too late when we arrived home.

FELIX: This is my fault, for not taking care of her. 

SEUNGMIN: It was ours. 

JEONGIN: None of us knew she was going through this, she always put up a smile whenever she's with us.

HYUNJIN: And she's been faking it all the time...

The entire night was just filled with sobs, Felix and Hyunjin cried the most because they were the closest to you.

A YEAR LATER

At their concert

CHAN: STAYS! DO YOU LIKE THE ENGLISH VERSION OF 'SCARS'?

STAYS: YESS!

FELIX: Can I say something?

Members: Of course.

FELIX: Ah okay, as some of you may know, today marks the first year after we lost Y/N. We sang Scars in an English version today to dedicate it to Y/N. Y/N said that she really wants us to perform this song in an English version one day because she thinks it will sound heavenly.

Felix started to tear up, the members gathered around the calm him.

HYUNJIN: Yes, and I hope our Y/N is enjoying it today!! 

SEUNGMIN: Talking about Y/N, she was really close to us, wasn't she?

HYUNJIN: She was like a little sister to us, and we really miss her.

Felix calmed down then he continue to speak.

FELIX: Sorry for crying, and yes its very true that Y/N was like a little sister to us, she does everything with us, right?

LEEKNOW: She takes care of my cats

CHANGBIN: She sometimes accompanies me to workout.

SEUNGMIN: Honestly she accompanies us in almost everything we do, like when Chan hyung create songs, when the we were gaming, and lots more.

JEONGIN: Ah enough talking, shall we continue the concert and perform our next song for Stays and also Y/N?

The members and crowd cheered along, SKZ continues their concert that was dedicated to you.