#23. Your LDR Boyfriend Surprises You

A/N: Its been a while sunshines, here's another short ff for y'all. 'Y/B' means for "Your Bias" meaning you can use your bias/any other member in this SKZ imagine ff. 

You're in the middle of a game match when your phone rings. You look at your phone screen, it's Y/B so you pick up the phone. 

Y/N'S POV
*ON THE PHONE*
Y/N:
Hello??
Y/B: Are you busy now babe?
Y/N: I'm in the middle of a match right now, what's up? Aren't you usually busy at this time?
Y/B: Even if I'm busy I'll still make time for y-
Y/N: YES VICTORY!! AND I'M THE MVP WOOO!!
Y/B: WOAHH CONGRATSS
Y/N: Anyways *clears throat* what were you saying again??
Y/B: Can you come outside your house real quick?
Y/N: Huh? Is there a parcel for me? *checks outside the window*
Y/B: Just come outside, dont hang up yet though.
Y/N: Alright.

I get up from your gaming chair and head straight to open the front door.

Y/B: Walk outside of the house.

I follow what he says, as I walk outside the house and check the mailbox. It was empty, but I turn to my left and my jaw dropped. Y/B is standing a few houses away, facing me. I couldn't be daydreaming right??

Y/B: Hello, Y/N.
Y/N: No..way...NO WAYY

I run into his arms and he spins me in the air. I hug him tightly, trying to calm myself down.

Y/B: HAHAHAHA calm downn why are you breathing so heavily??
Y/N: I..I missed you...so much. Why didn't you tell me you were coming back?
Y/B: I wanted to surprise you ;)

I break the hug and look into his eyes. Y/B leans closer to my face.

Y/B: May I?
Y/N: *nods*

He pulls me closer as he connects his lips with mine. We break ths kiss after a while. Y/B passes me a gift bag.

Y/B: A small gift for you hehe
Y/N: Awh thank you, you know what lets head inside now.
Y/B: Alright.

*TIMESKIP*
*BEDTIME*

Y/B just finished his shower and enters your room, he comes onto your bed as you were about to sleep. He comes closer and brings you into his arms to cuddle you. He caresses your hair and gives you small kisses on your forehead. Both of you fell asleep a few minutes later.