#17. Boyfriend Picking You Up From School

#17. Boyfriend Picking You Up From School - YOUR BIAS

A/N: 'Y/B' means for "Your Bias" meaning you can use your bias/any other member in this SKZ imagine ff. Sorry for not uploading in a while :")

Y/N'S POV

"Another day, another heaps of girls dying over Stray Kids" I thought to myself while walking down the school hall. I honestly find it disgusting over their cringe acting towards Stray Kids. 

"OH MY GOSH HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR TEASER??" "OMFG FELIX'S ABS" "LEE MINHO MARRY ME"
"HELP DID YOU SEE ALL OF THEIR TEASER IMAGES" "THEY'RE SO HOT IM GONNA FAINT"

Then, my best friend calls out to me.

SANA: Morning Y/N! Have you seen SKZ's-

Y/N: Yes yes I did Sana-

SANA: PLEASE THEY'RE SO HOT ARGH

Even though Sana is my best friend, sometimes the way she acts over them is cringe- But not gonna lie they look extremely hot, especially Y/B.

TIMESKIP

As I was paying attention to class, someone knocks onto the class door.

TEACHER: Come in.

???: Hello sorry to interupt-

"AAAAAAAAAA" "HOLY SHIT IS THAT Y/B-" "WHY IS SKZ HERE" "OH MY GOSH Y/N HOW ARE YOU NOT EVEN IN SHOCK"

Y/N: Uh there's no need to overreact-

TEACHER: Silence! Well sir, I apologize for the rude behavior of the students. May I know who are you?

Y/B: It's alright, I'm just here to pick up Park Y/N, we have an emergency issue so I have asked the principal to bring her home early.

TEACHER: Are you her brother-?

Y/B: Oh no sir, I'm her boyfriend.

"Why did he even said that I was his girlfriend.." I thought to myself. All the girls in the class were jaw-dropped, except me.

"Y/N YOU'RE WHAT-" "You're saying Park Y/N is Y/B'S girlfriend?" "How did she even became his girlfriend-" "No way that girl is his boyfriend" "Y/N when did it even happened" "How did no one had any idea about this" "No wonder she barely shows reaction whenever we talk about Stray Kids"

TEACHER: Class, silence please! Y/N, you may pack your stuff and head home now.

I nod and packed my stuff. Y/B held my hand as we exited the class. And again the girls went crazy about it.

IN THE CAR

Y/N: Did you seriously had to introduce yourself as my boyfriend?!

Y/B: Of course *winks* If I were to say you're my sister OR I'm your father, it wont make sense. If I say you're my friend, you're gonna be mad at me. 

Y/N: Now EVERY girl is going to attack me, because you're my boyfriend. But anyways why did you suddenly came to pick me up from school? Did something happened?

Y/B: Nothing happened, I just wanted to pick you up early so we can go to the airport in the evening.

Y/N: Where are we going?

Y/B: Taking you to one of the places we'll be having a photoshoot there.

Y/N: Ooohh alright :)

-------

A/N: I'm running out of ideas help I don't know what to write anymore :")