#11. Strict Parents

#11. Strict Parents - CHAN, LEEKNOW, HAN, FELIX, Y/N

TRIGGER WARNING (TW): Contains explicit words, abusing and scenes that may be found uncomfortable. Please read at your own risk.

INTRODUCTION

Parents:
-
Bangchan
-Y/N

Children:
-Minho (Oldest)
-Jisung (Middle)
-Felix (Youngest)

----------------------

Y/N'S POV

Chan and you were having a great time in bed together, suddenly someone opened the door and interrupted the both of you. Chan got off the bed and head towards the door and slapped the boy. I got up the bed as well, to see who was the stupid child.

CHAN: F**K YOU MOTHERF**KING DISRESPECTFUL CHILD! *slaps*

Y/N: *rubs eyes* Who is-

CHAN: FELIX OBVIOUSLY! DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO KNOCK THE DOOR??  YOU USELESS CHILD YOU'RE GROUNDED FOR 24 HOURS!

FELIX: D-dad...I-I'm s-sorry.. I just wanted to te-

Y/N: Felix listen to what your dad said, I don't wish to repeat what he just said.

FELIX: Allow me to finish my sentence!

Y/N: OKAY THEN GO ON UGH!

FELIX: Minho isn't back yet...Do you not realize the time?

Me and Chan looked over to the clock, its 2 in the morning.

CHAN: Whatever go back to your room! You're not supposed to be awake at this time.

Felix went back to his room. Me and Chan went downstairs and sat at the living room.

CHAN: I swear this b**ch is going to be dead. 

We waited for 30 minutes and Minho isn't back yet.

CHAN: Honey I'm going back to our room, call me when he's back.

Y/N: Okay dear.

Chan went upstairs and I went to the kitchen to get something to snack on. I passed by the bathroom to notice the lights were still on. Sigh who forgot to switch it off this time...I switched off the lights.

??: I'm inside!

Y/N: Who's there?

??: Your son.

Y/N: Youngest? I thought you were grou-

??: The middle one.

Y/N: Oh Jisung, sorry. Get back to sleep and switch off the lights after this.

TIMESKIP

As I was still on the couch, waiting for Minho to come home, I heard the door opening. A drunk and tired man entered, immediately falling dead on the floor. I got up and grabbed his collar and slapped him on the face.

Y/N: MINHO! WHERE THE F**K HAVE YOU GONE TO THE ENTIRE NIGHT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!

As I was scolding Minho, Chan came and snatched him from me. He immediately threw him to the ground. His head hitting hard on the floor. Han and Felix came down to see what was the commotion about.

Y/N: You two! Get back to your rooms, this is none of your business!

Meanwhile Chan was slapping Minho nonstop on his face, suddenly Lee Know puked on his clothing.

CHAN: You- DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE MY PAJAMAS ARE?!

LEEKNOW: Ajsdhakjsdhaoiweu- wh-who are y-you-

Y/N: Dear, are you alright? You know what, I'll handle him while you wash up.

CHAN: Okay fine.

Chan went upstairs to take a shower. I carried Minho to the bathroom and clean him up. After that, I tucked him in bed upstairs.

Y/N: I'm not going to punish you for now, just wait till tomorrow...goodnight Minho.

I went back downstairs to clean up the mess Minho made, ugh this kid thinks he's always old enough to do anything he wants just because he's the eldest child.

THE NEXT MORNING

I got out of bed, but I felt someone pulling me back down. It was Chan.

CHAN: Why are you awake so early babe~

Y/N: Chan, not now. I have to make breakfast and we have to discipline Minho.

CHAN: Okay, I'll go wash up first then.

TIMESKIP

As the four of us were eating breakfast, Minho came down. Chan got up and slapped him to the floor.

MINHO: Ow-

CHAN: Where have you been last night?! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG YOUR MOTHER WAITED FOR YOU TO RETURN AT THE LIVING ROOM?!

MINHO: I'm s-sorry...I was at a friend's birthday party..then I accidentally drank too much...I think...

Y/N: Minho, we've already warned you to not drink that much. Thankfully you returned safely without any accidents. What if you got into an accident because you were so drunk? Did you even realize you puked last night?

CHAN: I'm not allowing you to use your car or any of our vehicles here for a month. And I am also going to confiscate your credit card as well.

MINHO: But dad-

CHAN: No buts! That's what you deserve.

MINHO: I'm 19! 

Y/N: We don't care, every action has its way of coming back to you.

MINHO: .......

-------
A/N:
Sorry if this oneshot was confusing and that Han only had one scene. But anyways hope you (probably) enjoyed this, remember to check out other oneshots and my other fanfictions on my profile!